Chapter 35

Logan

"Oh my gosh Logan! You came! Ang akala ko hindi ka makakapunta!" Ariella ran to me with a happy face.

"I changed my mind. You're my friend after all. " I shrugged.

Her eyes widen in shock. "You still consider me as your friend? "

I nodded. "Yeah. Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean that. "

She held my hand and smiled. "It's okay. I understand that you only did that because of that bitch. "

I clenched my fist. Ah she must referring to my Khloe. Should I just get to the point and destroy everything here?

"Come. Let's have a drink! "

Hinila nya ako papunta sa isang table. Hindi na ako nagulat nang makita si Ms. Ortiz. She smiled widely when she saw me and offered the seat next to her.

Earlier I received a snap from Khloe. It was Ariella with Ms. Ortiz in the mall. 'In case you misses them. ' . That was her message after the photo. Damn. Why would I?

"They're not you so why would I? " I typed and sent it.

She just seen my message. She didn't even react. What a cold hearted queen.

"Hi Logan! I'm so glad to see you here. " Si Ms. Ortiz.

"Same here Ms. Ortiz. " I faked a smile. She blushed and took a sip of her drinks.

"You don't have to be formal. You can call me Melissa. Besides I'm just 3 years older than you. " She said shyly.

What would she feel if I call her Ate? Tss. I need to be damn patient. My plan will be ruin if I let my temper get the best of me.

"Yeah sure Melissa. "

She blushed even more when I mentioned her name.

"I thought hindi ka makakarating. What happened? " She curiously asked.

"Because he can't resist me. We're friends since we were kids so of course he will choose me over that Khloe. " Ariella said confidently.

What? I first met her in high school so how did that happen? Did we meet before that?

"So why are you keep defending that woman? Do you really like her? " Melissa asked.

"Of course not! I'm sure ay may plano si Logan sa babaeng iyon! Umiiwas lang sya sa amin para hindi makahalata si Khloe. I'm more important than that girl. If not, he wouldn't be here. Right Logan? "

I didn't say anything. I will let them assume. Think what they want to think. Kailangan isipin nila na nasa side nila ako.

"And also, I'm way prettier than her. " She added.

I'm doing this for my Khloe. Don't snap Logan. You're doing this for your girl. Kailangan mong bumawi sa kanya.

"I also think na mas maganda ako sa kanya. " Melissa interjected.

Wala bang salamin sa kanila? Not being bias but damn! My girl is way better than them when it comes to that department. If we will have a daughter that looks like her, siguradong marami akong aabangan na manliligaw nya.

"Can I ask you a question? "

"Sure Logan. What is it? " Si Ariella.

"Did you both try to frame her up? I just wanna know so I can help you next time."

Nagkatinginan silang dalawa. Ngumisi si Melissa at uminom ng beer.

"Obviously. I hate that girl. She's an attention seeker brat. "