Chapter 20

Khloe

"What are we doing here?" I asked while looking at the lake in front of me. May balak ba syang lunurin ako? Sorry to disappoint him but I'm a good swimmer. I even won a competition back in high school.

"Sit here."

I turned my head to face him. He tapped the space beside him. May nakalatag na picnic blanket na hindi ko alam kung saan nya kinuha.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Come on! I won't do anything to you!" He said while having that cheeky grin. I really don't trust that expression.

He extended his hand when I didn't move. I just stared at it. He blew a sigh of defeat and stood up from his seat. Naglakad sya palapit sa akin at hinawakan ang kamay ko na mabilis ko naman binawi.

"Tss. Ang arte mo talagang nerd ka." He commented.

"So what will you gonna do? Throw me in the lake?" I mocked.

He cocked his eyebrow with my assumption.

"Do you think I would do that?"

"You're capable of doing that Logan." I reminded him.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Seriously? Ganun kasama ang tingin mo sa akin?"

"What? You aren't nice nor a gentleman. What do you expect?"

He pouted his lips and placed his palm on his chest where his heart is located.

"I'm extremely hurt."

"I still have lot of sharp words inside my pocket. Wanna hear it?"

He groaned.

"Hindi talaga ako mananalo sayo."

Hinawakan nito bigla ang kamay ko at pinaupo sa may picnic blanket. He sat next to me and I quickly put a safe distance between us.

Logan looked down at the distance then to me.

"I won't do anything to you."

"You just threatened me a while ago that you would kissed me till I'm out of breath. You can't blame me." I reasoned out.

"Gagawin ko lang yun kapag sinubukan mong tumakas. Tatakas ka ba?"

I pursed my lips.

"Just run away Khloe. So I would have a reason to kiss you." He said while grinning.

I glared at him and smacked his arm.

"Shut up Logan. "

He laughed and caressed his arm. "You didn't have to hit me." He complained. "Your hand is heavy. "

I gave him a deadpan look. "What are we doing here?" Pag-iiba ko sa usapan. "Are we here to watch the lake under the stars? Didn't know you have romantic bones in you." I continued. I made it sound like I was mocking him.

"How did you know that we're here for that? That was accurate." He said with his eyes wide open. Damn this dude. He acted like it shook him. I suddenly want to smack him again.

"Spare me with your drama dumbass. Take this seriously." Mataray na saad ako.

"We are really here for that. I thought girls like romantic stuff."

My mouth parted. Nilingon ko sya at mababakas sa mukha nya na seryoso sya sa sinabi nya.

"The fuck are you saying?" Seriously? What's wrong with this jerk? Where did he get that?