🐭New York..🐭

Hamato Yoshi just move to New York after losing his wife and daughter, he got a new apartment and move all of his stuff in there. He been here for a week, he was looking around until he saw a pet shop, hamato yoshi walks in and looks around, he noticed 4 turtles sleeping together. 

"Are you interested in these turtles  "

"Mm "

Hamato yoshi stare at the 4 turtles, they would make good roommates.

"yes i am

" Okay do you want them all i will give you a discount"

"mm yeah"

The young girl gently put the four turtles into a pet carrier, hamato Yoshi pays the girls and walks out of the pet shop with his new pets. On his way home as he was walking down the street, he bumped into a suspicious man whom he curiously followed into an alley way. As hamato Yoshi watched the first man exchanging a strange canister of ooze with another man , he accidentally stepped on a rat which gave away his position. A fight ensued, and while he could defeat the men but the canister was broke. Hamato yoshi and his newly bought pet turtles were all covered in ooze and mutated instantly.

His body was in pain as his bones moved and clicked turning into a rat. He turn around to see four baby turtles playing in the green ooze. He quickly grab them and ran away from the strange men who had guns shooting him. He found a old water bucket and hid in there the four little turtles played together. The rat found a mirror as he look in it he turn it away. He look at his new life. He been turn into a rat and now rising four turtles. His new name would be splinter. 

"Leonardo"

"Raphael"

"Donatello"

"Michelangelo'

Leos dark blue eyes with his semi dark green skin. Ralph neon green eyes with his bright green skin. Donnie red/brown eyes with his dark musty green skin. Mikey baby blue yes with his light green skin. 

He name his new sons, as splinter practices his martial Artist, throwing kicks and punch making sure he don't forget his form. His eyes looks at baby ralph and leo who was copying him he smiles.  He gave them a colour mask so he could tell them apart and put their names on it.

A month later, they was running the weird humans found him and his kids, master splinter put them in the shopping cart and ran they got to the railway stairs while ralph fell out cracking his shell. Splinter went crazy and destroy them while doing that he notice that the humans where these robot while these pink aliens in. He grab his kids he fell in the sewers he grab them.

He woke up and saw a lair. Master splinter look around to see three turtles. Leonardo, Raphael and Donatello. Where Michelangelo? The worry rat looked for him and went back into the water to look. what happen to his youngest son? He carried the three turtles and made this place his home. The photos he took of the four turtles he hid them he made sure to only put the three older turtles pictures up but had the four turtles pictures in his room. 

Author note

Leonardo the oldest 

 Raphael  the oldest 

donnie is the second oldest

mikey is the youngest 

The shop lady gave splinter a book when they was hatched they came from the same litter but they hatched early. Leo is 1 year older and  ralph is 9 months  and donnie is a 5 months older than mikey.

So when they was mutated it still applies.

They was born as Quadruplets.

Mikey was taken when he was 2 year old, his brothers dont remember him and he dont remember them.