💧The baby turtle...💧

The cold, misty air filled the cage, the green little baby turtle sat crying. Dry blood on his hands and legs, the bandages on his feet unwrapped themselves. The baby turtle hugged himself tight keeping his body warm. Since the turtle couldn't understand anything, the things that captured him threw some books in there trying to make him smarter but since he was 3, he just looked at them.

The door opens a robot with a pink alien appears grabbing the turtle and dragging him to a room where more of them appear mocking the mutant turtle, crying swinging his arms. The kraang puts the turtle in a chair and blasts a movie about torture making the baby cry. The kraang mock him. The turtle didn't understand and watched the bright tv. After a long time they grabbed the turtle and dragged him the a room. 

The robot said something but the turtle did not understand, he saw bandages and medical supplies and some water. The turtle moves to the water and puts his hands in it washing the dry blood of his hands, his eyes shine. He took his hands and rubbed the blood of his legs. Giving himself a little bath. He looks at the bandages and grabs them making them roll, he was playing. He took of his old unwrap bandages and tried to put on new ones. He tried really hard but they kept coming unwrapped, he put his hands into the water and washed off his tears. 

The door opened and a robot girl came in noticing the struggling turtle the robot said something to the baby turtle. The robot moves closer to him and fixes the bandages mocking him then grabs him and throws the turtle back into his cell. The turtle fell asleep in the cold cell hugging himself.

The door open and a robot grabbed the sleeping turtle dragging him, the turtles opens his eyes and rubs them. He was throw into a cage with a big bull.

"Experiment 341 fight experiment 435"

"Hes a baby turtle kid"

"Let the fight begin here's your weapons"

The bull looks at the sleepy turtle, the bull picks up the hammer. The turtle was giving a slingshot with rocks. The baby turtle picks it up and looks at it putting it in his mouth the bull just watched he didn't want to hurt the kid but he had to cause if he didn't the kraang will do bad stuff to him. The baby turtle pick up the rocks and places them inside of the slingshot accidently shooting it hitting the bull. The baby turtle ran after it appearing in front of the bull picking it up smiling. The bull moves the hammer hitting the baby turtle head  not hard enough to hurt him just enough to make the turtle cry.

"The winner is experiment 341"

The doors opens and the robots came in and grabs the crying turtle and then threw him in his cell. The baby turtle grabs hold of the orange mask he had around his neck seeing a word written on it, hugging it crying.

Since that day, the kraang have been putting the turtle into fights just laugh and mock him. The older mutants would hurt him and some will not. 

"Experiment  435 fight experiment 412"

A Dog looks at the turtle grabbing his sword. The turtle move his slingshot and aim right at the dog forehead and then kept going making double hits, the turtle changes aim to the dogs arms and feet knocking the dog down and aim one at the head knocking the dog unconscious. 

"Experiment 435 won"

This made the baby turtle smile he finally won he jumped in the air while the robots took the dog away the robots came to the turtle and grabs him putting him back in his cell. The turtle looks around and saw something on the other side of his cell through the air vents. He put his tiny hands through the air vents and touches something hard. Something grab his arm making the turtle make squeaks.

"Whos there"

"Squeak squeak"

"Do you have a name"

"squeak squeak"

The thing let go of the smaller hand and something orange came through the vents. A orange mask with a name.

"Your name is Michelangelo"

"squeak"

"Oh i see, i will call you mikey"

"Can you talk "

"I will teach you then"

Its been a year now, Mikey can finally speak, he has become a regular fighter for the kraang. He's now 4, he has stop crying but still does it. The kraang has now began experiment on him. They use to torture him by making him watch movie about torture and throwing him into fights but now he can beat them and not even bat a eye anymore. Mikey likes to go by the name Mikey and has call his next door neighbour  leatherhead since he's seen apart of him.

Mikey has scars all down his legs, arms and his shell. Mikey feet is all cuts to the point his feet is cover in bandages. Mikey eyes are bright baby blue eyes that now glow in the dark. Mikey is very slim and tiny making him look like 2 year old. 

"Mikey have you ever wanted to escapes"

"Mm yeah but i dont know where the exits are"

"Ha really so if you did then you would"

"very much so but if they find me i will be so much in trouble, do you"

"yes i do. You wouldn't be in trouble if you don't get caught" 

"Would you take me with you if you do leave"

"yea Mikey i would"

"promise"

"promise"

"Leatherhead"

There was no answer from him, Mikey hears sleeping snores, leatherhead fell asleep, Mikey got closer to the vents and fell asleep.