🐹Mikey body🐹

Casey has been at school/hockey all week leaving Mikey alone in the house. Mikey lays on the sofa watching his phone. Mikey got up from the sofa and grabbed his art book. Casey gifted this to him when they were 12 to give Mikey something to do. Mikey grabbed his drawing pencil and his art book and went outside the house it was 6pm. Mikey went to the highest building he could find and sat down drawing the landscape. Mikey was deep in thought while drawing, casey told him that the kraang was on earth. Mikey was scared but he promised to protect casey.

Mikey was sitting, his feet dangling, mikey looks forward and see something move, his eyes watched it, mikey turned the page and started to draw it. After ten minutes the figure disappears, Mikey looks at the drawing it is a big tortoise with a maze—another mutant. Mikey wonder how many mutants live here?

Mikey was about to draw something when he heard a noise behind him, he was about to turn when three turtles appeared around the back of him and his glowing eyes met with their eyes. The three older turtles look at him studying him. 

"woah you drew that"

The boys look at the drawing. Ralph look at him and raises his hand,Mikey flinches and jumps of the building.

"Wait"

Mikey runs as fast as he can hiding in the shadows letting them run past him. He runs home and putting his art stuff down and pulls up his phone seeing that he miss some call from casey. Mikey takes of his hoodie letting the fresh air hits his body,he takes of the bandages he have all of over his hands, arms, legs and feets. Mikey takes his mask off and went into the bath, he looks in the mirror seeing his scars and got in the warm water. 

Casey pov (TW-scars/stitches)

Casey just got out of ice hockey and ran to mikey calling him. Ugh. Casey walks into the house and sees mikey hoodie on the sofa. Huh he must be in the bath. He also saw the old bandages in the bin. Casey sat down on the sofa putting on the tv, mikey doesn't know how it work even tho casey has shown him thousands times.

The door swings open a wet turtle comes out, Casey looks at mikey his eyes widen. Scars from his neck goes down to his toes. Big cuts down his legs, chunk of skin missing, his fingers missing some of their finger nails. His feet cover in scars missing one of his toes. Black veins down his legs and arms. Stitches everywhere badly stitched. His shell cracks with little lines. Burn marks all over his thighs. Casey knew mikey had scars on his face but since he was fresh wet they stood out more. A scar went over his eye.Cuts over his face and head. Mikey eyes go widen. 

Casey and mikey both stares at each other.

"Mikey what did they do to you"

eh

Mikey grabs the hoodie and throws it back on, when casey came near him he back up. Casey looks at him.

"Do you need help redoing the bandages"

"Mm"

Casey helps Mikey re-wrap himself, Casey looked at him while Mikey couldn't even look at him. Mikey was done he grabs his mask putting it back on.

"Did the kraang do that to you"

"Yes "

"why "

"cuz i was a experiment to them"

Casey face drops looking at mikey with pity

"Dont look at me look that "

"sorry orange"

Casey notices mikey art book and goes through it looking at the drawings.

(Back to mikey)

It was the first time that anyone has seen his scars mikey felt embarrassed and nervous around casey but casey like a older brother to him. Its been a two days since casey saw hi. Casey comes in while mikey was on the sofa looking at the tv watching it casey puts down a bottle of cream.

"whats this"

"A cream for you it will help with the you know what"

"huh it will "

"Yea "

"Thanks"

Casey sits down next to Mikey as they both laugh and Casey was telling him around his adventures with ralph. Things went back to normal again.

Author note

I drew the photo for this chapter to show how i image him.