🐢Meeting🐢

Mikey has been running into the other turtles they always find him but scare Mikey off every time. Mikey and casey were outside since casey had just finished his hockey training. Casey was telling mikey everything that went on tody when  Mikey went into the shadows.

"Yo casey "

"Ralph what are you doing"

" wanna fight"

"Suree"

Casey grabs his hockey sticks and looks at ralph both fighting. Mikey sat watching and listening to their conversation.

"Woah dude What happened"

"Leo is being unreasonable again"

"haha what did he do"

"well it's about my anger again"

"What did you do"

"I might not have broke Leo favourite thing cause it annoyed me"

"So "

"He then blew up at me"

"Pff "

The boys threw each other making a scene, trash cans on the floor making a mess. Mikey follows them. Mikey look around and sees a robot that look like a turtle. Mikey walks up to it studying letting it see his glowing eyes. Mikey flicks the robot making it look at each other. Mikey pulls out his phone and takes a photo sending it to Casey. Mikey was really interested in this. Did the kraang built this? No they cant this is old and its not purple. 

Mikey didn't know that he was getting watched.

"His name is metalhead "

Mikey turns around to face a blue and purple masks turtles, the two stares at Mikey not making sudden moves. Donnie steps forward slowly.

"I was the one to build him"

"Your name is Mikey right"

Mikey eyes look at the blue mask turtle who was trying to make conversation to him. Mikey blue glowing eyes just look at his dark blue eyes. Mikey nods his head. Mikey was in the dark they couldn't see him only his glowing eyes and Mikey thank that cuz he doesn't have his mask on hiding his green face.

"I'm Leonardo and this is Donatello"

"Mm Donnie and Leo is what you can call us"

"Oh ralph is the one fighting with Casey"

Mikey watches them not moving a muscle, his glowing eyes looks to his right to see Casey and ralph.

"orange "

Casey runs over to mikey making sure he was okay. 

"was this  a setup ralph"

"Sorry bud"

"We have to make sure this person isnt dangerous"

"Hes not , hes my younger brother"

Casey stands in the middle of the boys trying to get to leave him alone. Ralph stares at mikey they both looks at each other. Ralph moves cause mikey to move. Mikey steps into the light showing of his green scar face. 

"What the"

"Your green"

"What are you"

"Meow"

Mikey meow at them, Casey  stares then laughs finding it funny. Mikey blue eyes stares at casey giving him a little smile before looking back at the three shocked turtles. Ralph steps forward. They can finally see mikeys face with his baby blue eyes. Ralph eyes look in shock.

"The boy from the photo"

"Huh"

"Ralph what are you saying"

" The photo that i found"

As the three turtles talk to each other, mikey took his leave and so did casey. Mikey got back to his place laying on his bed. Was it true? Did he have a family? They are turtles like him. Maybe he should look into this or what if this was a kraang plan? It cant be? Mikey hasn't seen them for years?

Mikey felt nervous these turtles keep on finding him. How? Mikey sat on the couch while casey was in the kitchen making food for them. Casey brings some chips with sauce on them. The two boys watched the tv. 

Its been about 2 weeks Mikey has now made sure the three older turtles couldn't find him. Mikey has notice that they have been try to look for him every time they see casey. Mikey came up with a plan. Casey and him was fighting the purple dragons, mikey grabs his chain throwing the purple dragons  at the walls while casey hits them with pucks. That's when mikey saw the three older turtles with april.  The girl uses her hands throwing the purple dragons, mikey steps into the shadow.

"Red, what are you doing here"

"What are you doing "

"Being the best duhh"

"Casey where's mikey"

"You just miss him"

They all stared at each other until three water balloon came flying out of nowhere hitting the three turtles face, splashing them with glitter water. 

"Hahahahaahhaa"

"Pahaha"

The two human began to laugh. The three turtles stood there looking up to see glowing blue eyes staring at them before they disappear.

"Hes going to pay for that"

Author note

Heyy, sorry i forgot about this book. I know this story is getting longer but they are not going to met fast cause they lived apart from Mikey for 13 years and mikey doesn't trust them.  Sorry this part took so long been busy with life.