🦋New friends🦋

Its been 2 month since mikey left. Mikey wears that orange hoodie with his orange mask. He hated the way his scars looks so he broke in a store and grab some supplies. He bandages his whole body hiding his body.  Mikey was on a food run when he heard.

"Casey Jones going to kick their butts how dare they say that to me"

The young boy kicked a soda can until he saw a pair of glowing blue eyes watching him.

"Who there"

 The two young boys both stare at each other. 

"ah what are you"

Mikey still hid in the shadows watching the boy freak out about a pair of glowing blue orbs staring at him, casey kicked the soda can hitting mikey in the face making the boy blink staring at each other. Mikey looks at the soda can and kicks it back to the boy. The boy looks at the soda can and kicks it back to the creature. The two young boys were now kicking a soda can to each other playing a game. Mikey was watching the boy, mikey move out of the shadow reaching for his bag. 
"You have three green fingers"

"Are you an alien"

"Frog"

When the boy call mikey a frog they both look at each other, mikey accidentally showed his appearance to the boy. The boy freak out, scaring mikey.  Mikey grabs his bag and looks at the boy.

"Turtle"

Mikey whisper really quietly but enough for the boy to hear. 

"Im Casey jones and you are"

"Mikey-y"

"Ah how old are you im 8"

"7"

"Ah finally im older then someone, are you alien"

"Eh no"

"Doesn't matter wanna be friends"

"Friends "

Mikey stare blankly at the excited boy.

"Ah a friend is when you can talk about anything, we laugh , eat together and mostly sleep like siblings"

This made mikey eyes shine. was Leatherhead his friend? they did talk everyday until he left. 

"Casey"

A women shouted. Casey turns around. Mikey took his chance and ran away from the boy. Mikey kept running and ran back to his home. Mikey got back to his home and grabs the food from his bag and nibbles on it. Falling alseep in the cold air Mikey like when the cold cool his body down.

Its been a year now.

 Mikey has gotten a lot better at hiding from the humans. He still looks for the boy called Casey but can't remember his face only his voice. Mikey was jumping from rooftops to rooftops when something caught his eyes a boy with hockey's sticks walking home rambling to himself. Mikey was about to leave when he heard  the boys voice. Mikey follow the boy. The boy turns around to see glowing blue eyes.

"Huh who the- Yo alien turtle dude"

Mikey steps out of the shadows to look at the boy. The boy ran to Mikey telling him how he has join a new club ice hockey. Even tho they just met they seem to get on quite well. They got to casey house, mikey was about to leave.

"Mikey go up to that window"

Casey pointed to a window and went inside. Mikey climb up the house and sat outside the window. The window open seeing casey then pulling mikey in letting the boy explore and look around his room. Mikey was looking at casey comic book and the stars. Casey goes downstairs for a second leaving the turtle to look around. Casey came back up with two soda cans and some food giving the food to mikey. Mikey didn't trust the food making casey take some couples of bites. The turtle started to eat and drink while Casey was telling him how's school sucks .Mikey didn't understand what he was saying but it was nice to have someone to talk to. Casey was telling mikey about humans and stuff about earth. Mikey sat in silence listening to the boy.

Casey fell asleep, mikey got up and grabs his bag and heads to the window jumping out. Mikey was now heading home. Mikey walks past this green ooze, ice-cream all over. Mikey looks at this strange liquid. Until a pink cat come out of it putting it paws up ready to fight. Mikey stares at this. Was this thing eatable? Mikey stares at it and grabs it trying to put it in his mouth while the thing was screaming and putting up a paw fight. A piece of ice-cream went in his mouth, his mouth water wanting more, his eyes shines for a second. He looks at the creature and smiles. He takes it home licking it, the cat licks him back.

After he got home, he's places the cat. The cats stops melting since the room is cold. Mikey goes to sleep feeling proud of himself. He found Casey and this cat. 

The next day, they met up again after casey school.

"Casey jones is donee"

Casey was going on about the kids at his school, moaning about them. Casey wanted to know where mikey lives. Mikey shows casey abandoned house/apartment. Mikey opens the door leading casey to his cold room.

"You live here"

"Y-yeah"

"wow its so cold in here"

"N-no "

"Yes its freezing"

Casey grabs a bin bag from his bag. Mikey stares at him while Casey was throwing stuff into the bag. Mikey follows his and stares

"I'm helping you clean this place, this is your home"

Mikey stares at him remembering Casey's home. Would his home looks like his? Mikey smiles and helps clean up. "meow" This made Casey turn and look at the cat who was cover in ice-cream. " You have another alien what its name"

"Doesn't have one yet"

"Ooo call ice-cream "

"Huh, ice-cream kitty"

"Wow cool"

Mikey has just name his new friend. His life was getting better. After they clean up the place they sat down laughing. Casey was his friend. 

Author note

Mikey - 8

Casey- 9

When they first met

Mikey -7

casey-8