🍩Day 1🍩

Mikey has started to play pranks on the turtles every time he sees them.  Casey was out of town with Red on a school trip before Casey left, he made a video showing how to turn the television on. Casey school trip was going to be for a week leaving mikey on his own. Casey and Mikey hugged goodbye. Mikey was laying on the floor with his art paint and pencils. Mikey was painting ice-cream kitty while listening to the TV in the background. Mikey started to get bored and grabbed his skateboard and went outside to skate. 

4 hours later, mikey sat down getting his art book out of his bag. Mikey starts to draw the city snapping a photo of the city. Mikey was too focused on drawing not hearing three footsteps behind him. Two turtles sat down next to mikey, while one stood behind him.

"Nice drawing"

Mikey eyes shot up, looking at the purple turtle on his left and a blue turtle on his right. Mikey gulps, Mikey moves abit, getting ready to jump down, but hands grabs him, pulling him back up. His eyes look at Ralph who was smiling. The three turtles had their eyes pinned on mikey. Mikey was scared. Mikey stay still waiting for their next move. Ralph flicks his mask, letting pink glitter fall out on mikey hood then pulls mikey hood down. The three brothers look at him studying him. That's when ralph pulls out a picture and hands it to Mikey to take it. Mikey stares at the photo, four baby turtles hugging, mikey look at photo seeing himself. Was casey right?

"Your our brother"

"Our younger brother"

"Your  name is Michelangelo not Mikey"

"Our father name is splinter"

"Hes our sensei"

Mikey didn't answer and kept listening to them talking, telling him that his name was not mikey even tho he knew this. The purple mask turtle donnie started to look at mikey artbook. Drawing of mikey and casey.

"Isn't this slash "

"Yeah that's him"

"a ice-cream cat this is your pet"

Mikey nods his head

"Name"

Mikey looks at leo.

"Ice-cream kitty" Mikey whisper enough for the boys to hear 

"Really"

Mikey looks away. The three brothers kept looking at him.

"How did you get those scars on your face and what's with the bandages"

"Er-m fighting "

"wow really"

Mikey nods his head. Mikey watches the turtles studying them. Mikey didn't want to be around them and took back his artbook from Donnie and place it in his bag, the three brothers watched. Mikey skateboard was behind him, ralph feet was next to it, Mikey turns his body, he was very flexible.

"Huh you skate"

"We skate too, it was the only thing we could do"