🍔Day 2/3🍔

🍎Day 2 🍎

Mikey started the day doing his morning exercise. Turning on the tv and watching Casey's video to help him, mikey finally got the tv to turn on after 23 minutes and puts on a cartoon watching it. Mikey grabs a glass of soda and some food eating, mikey remembers last night. The other turtles know how to skate. Family right? The whole morning was him watching tv and cleaning up the house, mikey looked outside noticing it was heavy raining, mikey smiled. 

20 minutes later - Mikey was in the cold rain washing himself with cotton candy soap, letting the bubbles fall off him. Mikey liked this feeling letting the fresh air hitting his body and not worrying about anyone seeing him. After mikey was done he grabbed his orange towel dried himself off and sat on the couch, rewrapping his bandages and placing a different orange hoodie on him, while putting his orange mask on.

Mikey didn't feel hungry and wanted to go outside, even tho he was terrified, he loved being free. Mikey waited for the sun to fall grabbing his skateboard and his bag. Skating and jumping from rooftop to rooftop, mikey was having fun. That's when mikey phone rang.

"Hey orange "

"Casey how is it going"

"Ah its going fine but damn i miss beating up the purple dragons"

"Your camping for a week, and you are worried about fighting"

"Casey jones will not be silent"

"Cant you fight with that girl"

"Red nahh orange i dont want to hurt her"

"Hehe you like her too much"

Casey starts to defend himself while mikey was skating. Mikey turns around a corner and his wheel goes over a rock causing him to fall off his skateboard, falling from the roof and landing in a trash-bin when Mikey gets up, the orange skateboard hits him in the head.

Thump 

"Eek"

"mikey are you okay"

"Yeah i think"

"What happened"

"I just fell off my skateboard then off a building then landed in a trash-bin and got my head smack from my skateboard"

"Pahahahahahahhahahaha"

"Your so clumsy mikey haha"

"Haha"

"Get home safely"

The phone hung up, mikey still in the trash-bin, mikey throws his skateboard  over the bin. Mikey then throw himself over the trash-bin facing the bin. Mikey turns around to face three turtles smiling at him causing mikey to step back abit. 

"Are you alright"

Mikey looks at donnie and nods his head. The three turtles look at mikey trying there best not to scare him away again. Mikey waited for their moves while his phone buzz. Mikey looks at his phone seeing the photo of Casey and april smiling. Mikey stares at the photo. Mikey looks up staring at the the turtles who was quietly talking to themselves, Mikey looks at his skateboard and goes to pick it up sneaking past them.