😈Pov😈

Ralph/Leo/Donnie pov

Ralph has got a new human friend but this friend is hiding something about the hooded bandages person. Last week every time Ralph brought up this person, Casey would change the conversation to something else. This annoyed Ralph since they got well. Casey was a private person, Ralph knew nothing of the boy only his name and he goes to school with April and he plays hockey. Ralph was going to get to the bottom of this. Ralph was deep in thought. A year ago his friendly pet tortious spike was mutated. Spike now goes my slash and is the leader of the Mutanimals. They still get on great but Ralph misses his old friend. Then a month later he met Casey.

Ralph got up from his bed and walked out walking past a spare bedroom that master splinter forbade them to go inside since they were kids. Ralph walks into the main area to see Leo watching his favourite TV show. Donnie is in his lab doing who knows what. Ralph started to beat his punching bag. 

"Haha Donnie "

The door opens showing Donnie and April talking and laughing, April is on her phone texting while talking to Donnie.

"Ah Donnie I have to do some studying with Casey"

"What you can study with me I'm super smart"

"hehe i know Donnie but Casey need help"

"But"

"Maybe i can get some information out of him"

"Good idea"

Ralph quickly says making everyone look at him. Ralph turn back to his punching bag. While aprils leaves. Donnie looks jealous of casey. 

"Why do you want april to find information"

"To see who casey friend is "

"Why"

"Cause leo he might be a mutant"

"Yeah i saw the way he fights last week, it was plan and the purple dragons couldn't keep up with them"

"Okay ralph lets go then, this person is always with casey so maybe he will be in the shadows watching"

The brothers moves following April seeing Casey just at the park talking. Donnie tries to move closer but Leos pulls him back

"Leo i want to know what cave mouth know"

"Donnie calm down"

"You know i still have glitter in my mask"

"We all do"

The three boys looks around until shooting guns went off, the kraang, the three turtles jumps down in front of the humans protecting them. Casey grabs his hockey sticks but they weren't doing anything damage to them. Casey remember what Mikey told him and aim a rock at the kraang stomach knocking the robot over letting everyone see the pink thing inside ,Casey run to it and pulls it out crushing it with his foot, the others are shocked they have fought the kraang a couples of time but never killed one. Ralph follows Casey lead smashing the robots and pulls the alien out. This fight lasts 10 minutes.