Ch.15

(Saturday)

"I have to go a dinner tomorrow night" I say to Angelina as we walk into the store

"What dinner?"

"The company's dinner , everyone's going and I was invited by Mr.Ford"

"Oouu you're his date?"

"No I'm just somewhat apart of the company so I got invited"

I still haven't told her about what's been happening this week with him and I. I'll tell her eventually just not now. I'm not even sure what's going on with us.

Let's see on Wednesday We had that make out session , Almost had sex on his desk. then we were flirting and kissed a couple times on Thursday. However Yesterday im not gonna lie we almost fucked on his desk again.

(Yesterday 12:21pm)

"You have a team building event tomorrow" I tell him as I look at his schedule on my laptop.
He groans and I look at him "what" I laugh

"I hate those" he shakes his head

"You get to do some activities with your workers , yay youuu" I joke with him
"Building some trust , friendships , should be fun" I say with sarcasm.

"Trust me it's not fun at all" he obviously disagrees. "Too bad you won't be there , I think we'd be great with some team building activities" he smiles

"For some reason I feel your idea of our team building activity isn't very work appropriate" I say

"Only one way to find out , but since you won't be there we should just start 1 day early?" He stands up and walks over to me. My heart begins to beat faster as he gets closer.

He bends down planting a kiss on my lips as well as grabbing my hands guiding me to stand up. He stands behind me as I feel his lips travel to the side of my neck. I move my neck to the side allowing him more access.

He slowly begins to bend me over his desk with his lips still attached to my neck. I let out a quiet moan before lightly pushing his face away from me "no no we can't" I stand up fully with him still behind me.

"The door locks" he says and I turn around to face him

"We not doing this here"

"we can go somewhere else , like my place"

"Giovanni you know how I feel about this"

"There's no need to be so worried Courtney I'm telling you"

"Have you also forgotten that this building is currently filled with hundreds of people"

"well just be quiet" I lightly smack his arm "oww that actually hurt"

"Can you just be serious please"

"Okay sorry I'll get back to work" he puts his hands up and backs away from me back to his desk. "But don't expect me to be able to keep my eyes on this work"

"Yeah yeah I bet" I say making us both laugh as we get back to our work.

(Present day)
"I need some jewelry and a new pair of heels would be nice" I say as we look around

"What's the dress look like?" She ask and I pull my phone out to show her a picture.

"Oh that's hot! Trying to get someone's attention?"

"No Angelina"

"You're definitely gonna get a couple peoples attention In that dress"

"You think?" I question

"Girl I know it , you're gonna look so hot"

"What you think about these shoes?" I hold up. A pair of heels

"Cute but I was thinking these ones" she shows me some sparkly black heels . "I think these will look great"

"Oh I really like these" I grab them and look at the price tag "$100 not bad at all" I smile.

"Alright now I'm thinking you should wear some gold" she says

"I don't think I have any gold jewelry only silver so I gotta buy some" I tell her "let me just pay for these shoes first"

We then enter a little cute jewelry store. "Ouuu look how nice" she races over to a rose gold necklace "oh not 1700 nice"

"Are all of these that price?" I ask

"I don't think so , I'm pretty sure we'll find something not super expensive"

We look around for a couple minutes before a worker comes up to us "hello ladies , need any help?" She says to us

"Actually I'm looking for a gold necklace that's not too expensive"

"Oh a special event?"

"Just a business dinner" I answer her and she smiles at me.

"Wonderful , follow me this way" we follow her over to one of the counters. "I think these necklaces could be an option , gold and not very expensive"

I look at the options she's showing us. "I like this one" Angelina points at the third one

"Same, I'm thinking that one" I say

"Are we liking this one?" The worker ask us

"Yes I think I will take that one"

"Perfect it's gonna look beautiful"she takes it out the case and shows me up close

"That looks amazing"

We walk behind her to the cash register so she can ring up the necklace and have me pay.

(1 hour later)
We are currently at my place looking through the stuff we bought today.

"I feel so sick" Angelina complains as she falls back onto the couch

"Again?"

"What if I'm dying?" She Gasp

"Girl you're not dying , shut up" I laugh at her and she sits up

"You don't know that" she crosses her arms

"You're fine but you have been sick for like 2 weeks I don't know Ang maybe-" she cuts me off and points at me

"Don't even say it!"

"You gotta take it into consideration, it's a possibility" I shrug

"No ...... No" is all she can say

"the way you been feeling adds up"

"I cant do this" she covers her ears

"You should just take a test and make sure"

"What if it's positive?!?"

"Then you're pregnant and you have to tell Dylan immediately"

"Oh No Dylan , if im pregnant he's gonna be pissed"

"No he's not , everything will be fine but hey maybe you're not pregnant and you're just a little under the weather"

"Right right that's probably definitely it , that has to be it"

"I still think you should take a test just in case"

"I'll just wait and see if my period comes , I should get it in about a week"

"Whatever you say but don't be surprised if that test says pre-" she interrupts me

"Don't even say it"

I laugh at her and wait a couple seconds
"Pregnant"

"Courtney!"