6

Author's POV

Jisoo walked out of the doctor's chamber, after talking about Jinyoung. They already found a donor, who wants to donate his kidney. Jinyoung's condition also getting bad day by day. She have the money for the surgery.

"It's all set. In 2 days the doctor will give a date to admit Jinyoung." Jisoo said to Lisa who accompanied her.

"That's great! I'm sure it's gonna be successful." Lisa smiled before turning to Jisoo, "Sooya, I hope you forgive me."

"Will stop? You have been asking forgiveness for 4 days and I keep on saying that i already did. For god sake Lisa, stop it. I really forgive you. If it happened to me, i would had did the same thing." Jisoo said, smacking Lisa's head.

"You are the best!" Lisa throw her arms around Jisoo.

Jisoo groaned trying to push her away. She smiled at the younger girl's cuteness.

"By the way, are you really not gonna accept that bomb offer?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo shook her head, thinking about the conversation.

Flashback

"Have you gone out of your mind?" Jisoo said completely confused.

"Calm down. Listen to Mrs. Kim first." Rosé hold up her hand to stop Jisoo.

Minjun stared at her coldly, "I want you to act as my daughter, Jennie's wife. I will give 10 million dollars for this job. You just need to act until she become fully treated and get back to her normal self."

Jisoo can feel the desperation in her voice.

"Why me? I already understand that it has something to do with my face." She asked.

"You just look similar to my daughter's wife." Minjun said glaring at Jisoo, "Stop asking questions, I'm not obligated to answer."

Rosé put a medium sized bag on the table. Lisa gasped as she look inside the bag, full of money.

"This is the advance money. Rosé will pick you up at 2 in the aftern--" Minjun jumped up in surprise as Jisoo get up from the chair.

"I'm not gonna do that. Do not try to contact me." Jisoo said coldly, "Let's go Lisa."

Rosé look at her, amused by her action. Jisoo might do illegal works, drag racing but don't take this kind of deals. She thought Mrs. Kim trying to do some conspiracy with Jennie, her own daughter.

"Are you mad!? I'm offering you such an amount." Minjun yelled, standing infront of Jisoo.

"I refuse to do it. You can't force me." With that Jisoo left, as Lisa followed her.

Flashback ends

"You do know I hate to get in someone's life." Jisoo said before walking out of the hospital.

***********

Dr. Lee did a routine check up on Jennie, who is still admitted in the hospital. He suggested Chan-ok to shift Jennie into a proper mental health care hospital, but he refused.

"How is she?" Minjun asked.

"We are giving her sedatives. Her condition is getting worst day by day. Please Mrs. Kim, shift her to a good mental health care hospital. She needs psychological support rather than a medical one." Dr. Lee suggested again.