7

Author's POV

Jisoo followed Rosé inside a huge building. Her face is covered with a mask and a cap on her head, so no one can recognize her. They come in a nice, well furnished office room.

"Sit here. I'll call Mrs. Kim." Rosé said before going out.

Jisoo sit down on the sofa. After a few minutes Minjun come in with a huge smile on her face.

"I am very glad that you finally accepted my offer." Minjun said, moving towards her desk.

"Before I do anything for you, I need money for surgery of my brother." Jisoo said coldly.

"Of course! Rosé already talked to the doctor. Your brother will be all fine." Minjun pull out a paper from the drawer, "You just need to sign this contract and every demand of yours will be taken care of nicely."

Jisoo knows that at this moment she can't do anything. She have to accept this, for Jinyoung. Without saying anything further or even reading the contract she signed in it.

"I will go now. Inform me when do I need to start my work." Jisoo spoke before leaving.

Minjun smiled triumphantly, "Great job Rosé! I thought you're useless."

Rosé clenched her jaw in frustration,"What do I need to do next?"

"Go with her. Make sure she won't try to be smartass. After paying the amount, take her to Jennie." Minjun put the contract in a locker, "Tell everything that Jisoo needed to know."

Rosé nodded before leaving. She found Jisoo in her car, about leave. She get inside hurriedly.

"Don't you have a car? Why do you always want go with me?" Jisoo said in annoyance.

Rosé shrugged, "I'm lazy to follow you to the same place, we both are going. It's better that you drive me there."

"What am I? Your personal Chauffeur?" Jisoo asked sarcastically as she started to drive.

Rosé closed her eyes, feeling exhausted. All of a sudden the car stopped as a very hyper Lisa stepped inside.

"Yooo everyone!" Lisa yelled startling Rosé.

"Ugh this annoying kid! Is she also come with us?" She asked glaring at Lisa.

"Yes she is coming with us. She is my best friend and do not call her annoying! Stupid blonde." Jisoo snapped at her.

"Oye! How dare you call me stupid?" Rosé glared at Jisoo.

"Because you are. I hate your hair colour. I hate your gut. I hate you!!" Jisoo yelled angrily.

"The feeling is mutual." Rosé simply replied before going back to relax.

"Calm down both of you." Lisa chuckled nervously, feeling scared of the older girls infront of her.

They arrived at the hospital. Rosé go to the counter to pay for the surgery. Jisoo and Lisa go to the doctor and visit Jinyoung as well.

"Hey kiddo!" Jisoo said, walking towards Jinyoung. He is awake.

"Jisoo! I missed you." He cried, hugging her.

"Awe don't cry. Everything is gonna be fine now." Jisoo said, patting his back.

"Am I really gonna be okay?" He asked looking at her.

"Of course! Then we both can play together." Lisa said coming to him.

"You come also!" Jinyoung feels happy to see her.

"Be a good boy. Do whatever the doctor says. Do not afraid." Lisa said messing his hair.