14

Jisoo's POV

"It happened because of you. Why did you left me Jisoo?" Jinyoung said dhile holding his stabbed stomach.

I stumbled back. My hands are covered in blood. What happened here?

"I.. I.. w-what happened? H-how--" I screamed when Lisa limped forward, blood coming out from her throat, its cut slit.

"W-what have I-I d-done wrong t-to you?" She forced out those words, also blood coming out from her mouth. "I t-thought you are m-my best f-friend!!"

She grabbed my throat tightly. I gasped for air. I pushed her hard, as she fall on the floor. I run aimlessly. What is happening here? Why am I running away? Why am I being selfish again? Why can't I stop myself? Why? Why? WHY!!??

"Jisoo.." I stopped by that very familiar voice.

I turn around, there Jennie is standing in the white nightgown.

"J-Jennie. W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

I looked around the place, it's a road middle of a jungle. I was in Lisa's house, how can I ended up here?

"Do you think I'm dumb? I won't find out your secret?" She laughed at me. I gulped in fear, she looks different. She is no longer that soft person I know.

"I-It was not intentional. I h-had my r-reasons. P-please hear m-me o-out--"

"SHUT UP!! You betrayed me. You took advantage of my weakness. A filth like you, belongs to a gutter." She spat those words before taking out a pistol.

Words stuck in my throat, my whole body freeze up. She has cold murderous look in her eyes. She stopped infront of me then pressed the pistol on my throat.

"Speak up.. your last words." She whispered.

I'm trying so hard to speak, to move but as if some invisible power binds me. Tears trickled down, no words are coming out. I want to tell her everything, beg for mercy. I want to apologize even though it's useless. I want to tell her how much I lov--

"Times up." She spoke, pulling the trigger.

"FUCK!!!" I screamed. I look around found myself in the bedroom. Sitting up I checked my throat, it's all fine. Was I dreaming?

"What happened!?" Jennie come in looking worried.

She sit down beside me, "why did you scream? You are sweating."

She wiped my face then cupped my cheeks, "What's wrong? Why are you looking so scared?"

I sighed in her warmth, "A nightmare."

She frowned before pulling me into a tight hug. I can't help but melt. She has this sweet smell that make me addicted.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a dream. You should freshen up cause it's the day." Jennie said those words slowly, as if it will hurt me.

I looked at her confused, "Huh? What day?"

She frowned, "Don't you remember what is the date today?"