19

Jisoo's POV

I knocked on the door, feeling nervous to face my brother. He can be quite scary sometimes. It's Friday and we are leaving for Venice on Sunday. I need to fix the problem between us.

Lisa opened the door with a worried look.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Living room. Be careful." She warned.

I give her the snacks and drinks that I  bought on my way here. I nodded before going towards the living room. He is watching tv.

"Hey champ!! How are you?" I asked, sitting down beside him.

He glared at me, before moving away. I sighed, holding his hand.

"Jin please hear me out."

"Why did you do that Jisoo!?" He yanked away.

"Calm down. I'll tell you everything."

"I'm not gonna calm down. You do know I hate it whenever you're involved in something illegal, nasty. This time you literally crossed the line! I'm so disappointed at you." He yelled at me.

Even though I felt hurt, I still tried to explain, "I had no other option at that time. I did it only for you. I couldn't afford to lose my only family."

"Just shut up. Stop making excuses! If only I knew it earlier then I would prefer to die other than receiving the treatment with that filthy money!" He spat those words which literally cuts deeper.

"Jinyoung! You are crossing the line now. Why can't you understand the severity of the situation? How can you be so hostile towards your own sister? She tried every possible way to save your ass until she gave in. Do you think she had a choice!?" Lisa shouted at him.

I glared at her, "Lisa stop."

I turned to him, "I'm sorry that I did something horrendous like this. But please forgive me. It's all because I want to see you healthy."

Tears formed in my eyes. I don't wanna cry. I hate crying. It makes me weak.

"Jisoo did ever thought, if one day you ended up getting caught or something worst happened to you, what will happen to me? What will I do without you? How can I live?" He wiped the tears from his eyes, still glaring at me.

I know that he is hurt. I tried to give him a hug but he moved away. My heart is clenching painfully.

"I-I will do something to make everything righ--"

"You can't. Cause you already fall for her. It was inevitable from the first. You just overlooked it." He stood up from the couch, "I hate to see you in pain Jisoo. Everytime you do all those shitty drag racing, drug dealing before, I pray to God that you should get out of it and live a happy life. You were so into saving me that you forgot that you're tangling in a neverending darkness. Not only you deceived someone innocent but also made her fall in love with the wrong person."

I clenched my fists as the guilt and anger rising inside me. Every single word is true.

"Do not show your face to me ever again before you solve it. You need to choose between what is wrong and right. Don't you dare to send that filthy money for my treatment. I don't need it." He said harshly.

"Jinyoung stop it please. She did it only to save you. Try to understand her. Stop being stubborn." Lisa said, knowing the gravity of the situation.

I wiped my tears, deciding to leave. My mind is freezing. I can't think straight. I never expected that Jinyoung will shut me out. I guess, it's all my fault. I'm so useless that I need to get myself in deep trouble.