A walk in the park...Literally

John's POV

I walk out my room with a terrible headache."Wanna go on a walk with Laf and Herc?", I ask. "Yeah sure", he says. "Ok ill tell them. You get ready", i say. 

Alex's POV

"Ok. Ill tell them. You get ready", John says. I run in my room and throw on some comfortable clothing. Maybe i should bring my kite. Yeah. Im going to bring the kite. I shove everything into a backpack and chase after John, Herc, and Laf.

 We walk around for a while and stop at a feild with only a small amount of trees. I take out the kite. "Hey, you brung a kite?", Herc says." Yes, yes i did", I say. "John over here has never used a kite", Herc says and laughs. John blushes. "Maybe if you show him how to use one he will accually try", Lafayette says.

 I grab the kite and let it up in the air. "See, John?", i say. "Its super easy-". A big gust of wind comes and the kite sends me flying. "Woaaaaaaah!", I yell as i fly through the air. I get tangled in the kite string and the kite gets stuck in a tree.

 Im stuck in a tree wrapped up in kite string so i cant move anything. Great. "Alex!", John looks at me and laughs. "Easy, huh?",he says and laughs again. Herc gets both me and the kite out the tree and gets me out of the string.

 John was laying on the floor laughing. His laugh is REALLY cute. It makes me want to get stuck in that tree again just to hear that laugh.

I lay down on the hill and stare up at the sky. "Watcha doin?", John says. "Nothing", i say. "Alex, how come i've never heard about your parents?", John says. "Uhm i-i just dont like talkng about my parents", i say. "What about YOUR parents, John". "Well, my father is Henry Laurens and my mother was Eleanor Ball Laurens", he said. "Was?", i say. "She died. I had 4 other siblings: Henry Jr, James, Martha and Mary", he said. "Did you have any siblings?". "Uhhh i uhhh... bye!", i said and ran back to the dorm. I dont want anyone knowing my backstory. Not yet.

                                             Sorry for the short chapter everyone :(