Pride Festival!!!!

Alex's POV

"Aaron Burr?!?!", i say. He holds out his hand and i grab it. He pulls me up and hits Jefferson with the bat one more time. "Why did you help me?", i say. "I'm sorry Alex. I shouldn't have told everyone about the...", he says and shoots a quick look at Jefferson. "The...thing. Anyway i was a total jerk and I'm very sorry. I saw Thomas choking you and i thought 'Alexander has been through a lot already. I'm not letting him die this age' so i grabbed my bat and whacked the shit out of him". "I forgive you Aaron. Sorry for being such a hot head", i say, holding out my hand. "Friends?". Aaron grabs my hand and shakes it. "Friends."

I invite him to my dorm and we play lots of board games. We then sing Dear Theodosia together because we both know the lyrics. Aaron then runs to his dorm and comes back with alcohol.

 "Aaron! Wow i didn't know you were the drinking type", i say. "I'm not. It's my dorm mate's. Its brand new. I've never had alcohol so why the fuck not?", he says. We drank the whole damn bottle.

John's POV

I open the door and see Aaron Burr running around with a chair. Why is Aaron in my dorm? Alex runs out of the bathroom with a water gun and then Aaron pulls out a water gun. They start counting down and then when they get to 10, Alex aims at the sky and Burr shoots. Alex fakes his death and Burr looks sad. Then Alex gets up off the floor and puts on "Hey Ya!" by Outcast. Burr starts dancing and Alex break dances. He's a good break dancer! Then Aaron gets out a bottle of alcohol. "Another one?!? HELL YEAH", Alex yells. I watch them go through the bottle super fast and after a while, they pass out. I pick up Aaron and place him outside his room, where his dorm mate picks him up and puts him in the room. "Aaron was drinking", i say. "Wow! That was his first time drinking!", his dorm mate says, closing the door. Then i hear thunder. I head back to the dorm and can't find Alex anywhere. I search everywhere but i cant find him. Then, i hear whimpering coming from under Alex's bed. "Alex? Whats wrong?", i say, sliding under his bed. "Storm", he says. I hug him tightly and we stay in that spot the whole night untill i fall asleep

Alex's POV

I wake up with a massive headache and John's arms around me. I slowly get out of his arms and walk over to the kitchen to make breakfast. I finish breakfast and leave a plate for John. I sit on the couch and eat my waffles when i get a text. 

Baguette: RISE AND SHINE! We are going to the pride festival wanna join

Green eggs and Hamilton: YESSS OFC!!!

Gay Turtle: Duh!

Green eggs and Hamilton: Oh, your awake! Come eat breakfast

Gay Turtle: Oooh, Breakfast!!

Green eggs and Hamilton: Bye Laf! See you at the festival

Baguette: See you, Mon Ami!

I throw on my jeans and a sweater with the colors of the bisexual flag and gra my white sneakers. I take all 36  of my markers and turn the sneakers into pride sneakers. I put every pride flag on them and let them chill for a bit. Then i put them on and waited for John, who was eating waffles. John quickly got dressed and put away his plate after he was done eating breakfast.

 He was wearing a rainbow scarf, rainbow bracelets, a white shirt with a rainbow at the bottom, and black pants. "John?", i say. "Yeah?", John says, about to head out the door. "Where the hell did your shoes go?", i say, chuckling. John goes and puts some shoes on and we head out. "Alex, aren't you used to not having shoes on because where you were from you didn't really HAVE shoes.", John says, looking nervous at how i would react. "Yes i am but its going to be  while at the festival and if we have the choice to protect our feet, we should protect our feet", i say, taking off my shoe and sock and showing him my bruised foot. I put the sock and shoe back on and continue walking. John seemed in shock as i was walking. "H-h-how can you walk that easily?!?", John says, confused. "I just get over the pain", i say.

 We make it to the festival and catch up with Herc and Laf, who were holding hands. "I want to make new friends here, but in too nervous", Laf says. Herc nods his head in agreement "THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THE CUTEST RELATIONSHIP AND THEY ARE TOO NERVOUS TO START A CONVERSATION!!! COME MEET THESE LOVEBIRDS!!", I yell out to the crowd. Soon enough, Herc and Laf are making a bunch of new friends. Laf turns around and mouths "Thank You" and goes back to his conversation. 

John's POV

We all play games and have fun. We also did a walk to support pride. When we got back, everything was going fine. Alex got a temporary pride tattoo. "I want to get this as a permanent tattoo! Its cool!", Alex says. Alex draws the tattoo on a little notepad and writes on the top "First Tattoo". We finally meet up all together and talk about all the fun things that happened. Then- BANG! A gunshot. 

Laf grabs my wrist and runs away with me and Herc, who is holding Alex's wrist. The crowd running kept pushing us on accident and one person made Herc let go of Alex, but Herc didint know. We all got to safety and they lock the doors when Herc realizes Alex is gone. "No! NO! ALEX!!!"", Herc yells, trying to get out. "What happened?!?", i say. "I-i-i....Alex accidenially broke away from my grasp. Hes still out there...", Herc says, and slides to the floor in dissapointment. Laf walks over to him and hugs him. "I-i-its all my fault", He says. "No Herc, its not your fault!", Lafayette says, still hugging him. "Hey,there was only one gunshot and Alex was alive so-", i say, being cut of by 2 more gunshots. NO!!! ALEXXXXXXXX!!!! NOOO", i scream while crying. Laf pulls me into the hug with him and Herc.

Aaron's POV

As i walk around the city, i see a bloody body on the floor of an abandoned pride festival. I examine the body and- "ALEX?!?!", i say. I grab Alexander's body and rush to the hospital, not even caring to call 911. I run up and yell "THIS MAN GOT SHOT TWO TIMES HE NEEDS IMMIDEATE CARE". They take him over to the ER and shut the door. I wait in the waiting room and pray to god Alexander is ok.

Laf's POV

"Where is Alex??", i say. We look everywhere and dont see him. Then i see some blood and a notepad. I look in the notepad and see a lot of notes and a cool pride design. "THATS ALEX'S!!", John yells. Herc is laying on the floor crying. "Herc, Mon Amour, can you help us look for clues?", Laf says. "I-i-i already found this gun", Herc says, holding up a gun. "HERC! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US!!", John yells. "IM SORRY I'M JUST REALLY SAD, OK?!?! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THE REASON ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS DIED AND IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT???", Herc yells back with tears in his eyes, making John run over and give him a big hug. I take the gun and look closely at it. "HEY! It says a name!", i say. They all run over here and look. James A. Hamilton?!?!