Wedding Bells! (Mullette)

Laf's POV

I put on my dress while Eliza does my hair. "It looks perfect, Mon Ami", i say. After a bit of waiting, its finally time for the wedding. We say our vows. Me first. "Hercule, je t'aime depuis des années. J'ai toujours eu tellement peur d'être rejetée, mais ce n'était pas le cas. Je t'aime tellement et je le ferai toujours. Je veux découvrir le monde avec toi, Hercules Mulligan. Je t'aimerai. Pour toujours. Je t'aime", i say. I look over at the crowd and see Alex, in tears. He then calls out, "That was beautiful!". I smile and face back to Herc. "Uhh i um- didnt write my vows so... lets wing it!", he says. The crowd laughs. "Lafayette, i have loved you since that day in 2nd grade, when you yelled so loud, the whole school heard you. You saved the teachers lives. You saved the students lives. But most importantly, you saved mine. I dont know what i would do without you, Laf. You are the half to my whole. I would DIE for you. I love you, Lafayette", he says. "Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de Lafayette Marquis de Lafayette, do you take this man to be your husband?", Burr says. "If so, say 'I do'". "I do", i say. "Hercules Mulligan, do you take this man to be your husband?", Burr says. "If so, say 'I do'". This is the moment of the truth! "I do", he says. "Kiss already, you motherfuckers!!", Burr yells and laughs, along with everyone else, including me and Herc. We kiss and Herc escorts me to the car. We get to the dorm and i remember something. I grab Herc and lead him to the bedroom. I show him matching Pajamas that i bought for us a month ago. It fits me and Herc perfectly and we cuddled on the couch. "I love today", i say. "Same". 

John's POV

All this wedding stuff is making me think. Should i? I should! "Hey Alex? W-w-w-will you marry me?", i say, pulling out a pretend ring. Yes. I was practicing in front of a bathroom mirror. I decided now i had enough practice. I grab the box and walk over to Alex. "Alex, i- um... i... Alex i... ALEX WILL YOU MARRY ME?", i yell. I open the box to reveal a diamond ring. "OH MY GOSH YESSS", Alex says, kissing me. I grab the small boy and spin him around. I will love you forever and ever", i say. "Same here", says Alex.