Chapter 16

Aaron's POV

~3 months later~

I get a call. "Hello?". "Is this Aaron Burr?". "Yes". "Alexander is ready for visitors". I end the call and race down to the hospital. "Aaron Burr, Here to see Alexander Hamilton", i say. "OK go right ahead", the front desk person says.

I go to Alex's room and see him with a wound that is healing very well for being shot twice. "Hi Alex, Its me, Aaron Burr", i say. "Yeah, i know", he says back. "Thanks for saving my ass back there. I would have already been dead if you didnt find me. I'm pretty damn lucky to be your friend". "Same here!", i say.

"Where is John, Laf, and Herc?", Alex says. "I dont know. I tried to call them but they wouldnt answer. I called John once and he accually answered but he said 'BURR WE DONT WANT TO TALK FUCK OFF!' and ended the call!", i respond. "I'm so sorry, Alex", i say, and pat his back.

"Guess what? Im going to be realesed in a week! You are gonna take me back, right?", Alex says. "Of couse, buddy! I'll take you to my dorm to rest and i'll try to get John to come and get you", i say. "OK!!", Alex says, happy. "Thank you Aaron! How can i repay you?". "Dont die", Aaron says and chuckles.

~A week later~

I take Alex back to my dorm and let him rest. I call both John and Lafayette but they didnt answer. "Hey Alex, im so sorry. Lafayette and John wont answer my calls", i say. "Can you call Herc...?", Alex says. "Sure", i say and dial Hercules's number. "Hello?". "Its Burr". "Whats up?". "Alex is alive. Come to my dorm and pick him up, please".

The call ended and 30 seconds later, i hear knocking. I open the door and there stands a out-of-breath Hercules. He ran to Alex and picked him up, squeezes him, and holds him in his arms. "Let's get you home, buddy", Hercules says.

"Thank you so much, Burr!", he says with tears in his eyes. "What happened to him?!?!". "I was taking a walk and saw him on the floor so i took him to the hospital as quick as i could", i say. Hercules picks me up and hugs both me and Alex. I watch Hercules leave with Alex and i smile. It's nice to have friends.

Laf's POV

I lay in bed looking at pictures of Alex on my phone when all of a sudden, Herc bursts in. "Look who i picked up at Burr's dorm!", he says, holding out a familiar small man. Tears fill my eyes as i stare at the man, then run over and grab him, hugging him tight. "ALEX, MON AMI!!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!", i say, still hugging him. "Imma get John!", Herc says and runs away.

"When Aaron was calling you guys, it was about me. Aaron saw me when he was walking and rushed me to the ER", Alex says. "Really?! Oh im so sorry, Mon Ami!", i say, keeping him in the hug. "This is probally the longest hug ive had in my life!", Alex says. "Just wait until John comes", i say with a chuckle as i let him out the hug. "OK Herc what did you want me to see", John says, walking in. I watch as John stops when he sees Alex. He then runs faster than lightning, picking up Alex and falling down on the ground. "Im never letting you go", John says, laying on the floor hugging Alex.

Alex's POV

We go back to the dorm ater an hour and John is still hugging me. "Man, you can let me go, you know!", i say with a chuckle. John lets go and stares at me, not saying a word. "Uhh, Ok?? Uhm i-", i get cut off by John pulling me into a kiss.

We finally pull back for air and stare at each other in shock. "John, i have an important question. Will you be my boyfriend?", i say. "YES YES YES OH MY GOD YESS!!!", John yells and kisses me again.

We walk over to Herc and Laf's dorm to tell them the news when we see Herc down on one knee. "YESS YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!!", Laf screams, kissing Herc. "CONGRATULATIONS YOU GAY LOVERS!!", i scream. "Why are you and John holding hands?", Herc says. "ISNT IT OBVIOUS THEY ARE DATING YOU BEAUTIFUL IDIOT!!", Laf yells. He takes multiple photos of him and Herc with their rings and us holding hands. "IM POSTING ON INSTAGRAM!!!". Herc laughs at the energetic Laf and decided to call his friends over for a party. Of course Herc brings alcohol. Aaron made garlic bread and brung that, i bought 3 key lime pies because when John has alcohol he has the ability to eat a whole key lime pie so i had to get more than 1. Angelica brung an expensive looking drink, Eliza brung movies and Peggs brung some more alcohol.