Christmas Party

Alex's POV

I remember falling asleep on the couch watching Moana with John. I hope it wasnt embarassing for him. I wake up and see a pillow and a fluffy blanket tucked around me. What happened?

John's POV

I wake up in my bed and remember last night. We were watching Moana and Alex fell asleep on me. After the movie i placed him in a more comfortable place on the couch and gave him a pillow. I also tucked him in . I then took a shower and went to bed. "Heyyy Alex! How did you sleep?", i yell out from my room. No answer. He must still be asleep. I slowly walk into the living room trying not to wake him up. But he isnt there. "Alex?",  i say. Still no answer. "ALEX!!!". I run around the house and there is still no sign. I run to the bathroom and burst in and see Alex, IN THE SHOWER. "AAAAAH!", Alex yells. "AAAAAH!", I yell. "JOHN GET THE FUCK OUT!", He yells. I run out the bathroom, blushing.

Gay Turtle: OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

Hot Pants: What happened, John?

Gay Turtle: I ACCIDENTIALLY RAN INTO THE BATHROOM WHEN ALEX WAS IN THE SHOWER!! 

Baguette: How did i know this was going to happen?

Hot Pants: Its OK, John. Ive done that with Laf a lot.

Baguette: You know, Its really uncomfortable when your friend walks in the bathroom while your showering. At least you got out quick. Herc just stays there.

Hot Pants: WE ARE THE SAME GENDER

Baguette: STILL IT IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE

Gay Turtle: Im worried. WHAT IF ALEX DOESENT WANT TO BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE?!?!

Baguette: Dont worry, Mon Ami. You will be fine. 

Gay Turtle: OK. Ill take your word on it...

Baguette: Ok now im going to take a shower... WITH THE DOOR LOCKED

Hot Pants: Asshole T-T

Baguette:  I do not care >:D

Hot Pants: Also wanna go to a Christmas Party tonight?

Gay Turtle: Sure

Baguette: AND BRING YOUR CRUSH, TOO XD

Gay Turtle: SHUT UUUUUPP!

Alex's POV

Oh my god. Next time i need to lock the door. I heard John yelling about something. He must have been worried. Im still wonderig who tucked me in. Maybe Herc? I really wish i had enough bravery to ask out John. Maybe today. "Hey Alex, sorry for what happened earlier", John says. "Its ok John", i say. "Also were going to a Christmas Party later tonight. You coming?", John asks. "Yeah", i say. "Ok. Im going to help set up. It starts at 6. Bye, Alex", John says. "Bye John", i say.

 He leaves and i make some hot chocolate. After drinking it, i sit down on the couch and watch Home Alone. I then took a nap and woke up to my alarm clock falling of my nightstand. I look at the time. 5:55?!?!? Oh crap i gotta go! I quickly get dressed into my favorite pair of jeans and the chrismas sweater John bought me. I dash out the house and to the party. Just in time! 6:00! 

I walk in and see John, already drunk. So basically the Christmas Party is just like our normal parties where we get drunk, but with christmas decor. Great.

 I run to John and make sure we are alone. "John, i have a question...", i say. "I know what your question is", a drunk John says. He grabs my sweater, pulls me close, and kisses me. 

John's POV

I kiss him. It was stupid and dumb. His question was "Where is the bathroom?". IM SUCH AN IDIOT. I thought he wanted to kiss me and that was his question, but nope. I need to inform Laf and Herc about this. Well, not Herc. Lafayette couldnt come because he was sick so i decided to text him

Gay Turtle:LAFLAFLAFLAFLAF!!!!!!!!

Baguette:What, Mon ami?

Gay Turtle: I accidentially kissed Alex

Baguette: YOU ACCIDENTIALLY KISSED WHO?!?!?

Gay Turtle: Is that bad

Baguette: YES. VERY BAD.

Baguette: R.I.P John Laurens

Gay Turtle: :(

Lafayette's POV

Of course i was joking. John will be fine. (Lafayette and Hercules are the two only good things that happened to this book)

Alex's POV

OH MY FUCKING GOD JOHN KISSED ME. I ran out of the party and into the streets, trying to avoid social interaction

John's POV

Its silent. Untill i hear sirens. AMBULANCE sirens. "HERCULES WATS GOING ON?!?!", i yell. I dont know! Im going to check it out", he says and runs outside. I see him look at the person in the stretcher and freeze. Then he gets pushed away from the scene and he runs back. "What hapened, Herc?", i say. "It...", he says. "It was...was...it was...Alex".