DRUNK

Rhian's POV
Currently at the party with Michelle, magkasama kami kanina but we decided to na mag-separate muna ng table so we can also talk to our other friends. 

"But by the way let's congratulate Rhian first because of her successful movie ikaw at ako!" Mikael said that made me smile.

"Ohh thank you!" I said and cheers to everyone.

"Thank you for this party we managed to have a small reunion, it's been what? a year? or almost 2 years?" Carla stated.

"Well hopefully next time kumpleto na." Tom said.

Yes, i'm with the other cast of the teleserye titled love of my life, they also became my family for a few months of shootings and tapings. We talked about our personal lives like what other barkadas normally do.

Minutes passed, i went to Michelle's table narin because Max is also with her. I also notice that they're also getting wild maybe because of the game they're playing.

"Sali si Rhian!" Max said when she saw me, i sat beside them and see what they're playing.

"Zoe, never have I ever had a one-night stand." Liam asked, Zoe took the shot glass and drank it that made everyone becomes wild, i just laughed at their reactions.

"Next! Michelleeee!" Max said, she's so energetic, tipsy na.

"Go!" Michelle said na mukhang tipsy narin.

"Never have I ever lied about my age?" Liam asked again while Michelle took the shot glass too and drank it, people become really honest when they're drunk.

"I did it on purposeee!" Michelle said and we just laughed at how defensive she was.

"Rhian! Rhian na!" Max said, so I just prepared myself.

"Never have I ever lied to my best friend?" Liam asked and i took the shot glass and drank it too.

"How dare you?!" Michelle said that made everyone laugh.

That game was really fun, and because of so many confessions some of them got drunk after the game, gladly late na 'ko sumali that's why i'm still not that drunk. It also getting late so most of us decided to go home already.

"Where are we goinggg?" Michelle asked, she's drunk but she can still walk, tho she really have to kasi hindi ko naman siya kayang buhatin.

"We're going home na, it's getting late" I said while holding her hand.

What's good about Michelle when she gets drunk is she still knows what she is doing, and she can still control herself. And one thing about her is she's reall becomes so clingy when she get drunk.

"Rhiii, can i drive?" While pouting her lips.

"Of course you can't, unless you want to have a special meet and greet with St. Peter." I said and it made her laugh.

"You know what, you're so corny." Then she hugged my waist while resting her head on my shoulder, ginawa ba naman akong kama...

"Pa-salamat ka mabait ako." I even hold her waist to balance our walk, gladly i can see my car already.

"Zhalamat." She said that made me laugh.

I helped her get inside the car because she might bump her head, when i get in she took a pillow from the back of her chair and put in between us.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"That's too hard for my spine." She said and starts to lay down while her head is on my lap.

"Why not doon ka nalang sa likod? it's more comfortable, you're too tall Michelle." I said.

"Nooo, i'm fine." She even hugged me, how can i drive this way?

"Grabe ka malasing, dude." And she really seems so comfortable, nakatulog agad eh. So now, i don't really have a choice but to drive like this.

When we get home, I woke her up to get inside her room and she did. So i decided to parked my car first at the garage. And when i entered my room, i saw her there...peacefully sleeping. 

"Lord give me enough patience." 

Tomorrow Morning...
Michelle's POV
I woke up in Rhian's room, as far as i can remember she let me lay down on her lap while she's driving and maybe i was so sleepy that's why i can't remember already how did i sleep here.

When i roam my eyes inside the room, i saw my hands hugging Rhian, i actually thought it was a pillow. I tried to get up and find my phone but Rhian suddenly woke up narin.

"Morninggg! sorry for being pasaway last night." I said

"You're not pasaway, you're just being super clingy." She replied

"Ohh so you're saying that it was okay? ikaw ahh, you like it when i'm being clingy pala ahh." I teased while laughing

"Hoy! ako pa talaga? ikaw nga 'tong maharot!" She, being defensive.

I just smiled and hugged her from behind, a spooning position. "Thank you for taking care of me last night, you're lap is the best pillow by the way." The she faced me and we both cuddle for awhile before we start our routine.

And that's how i can describe what morning i want to experience everyday...