DEAR LITTLE BROTHER

Rhian's POV
On our way to Michael's side, the father of my five-years old son, Gideon. This is also the first time I'll let Michael's family meet my son after all what happened...

"Momma, can we go to the mall after? let's buy an ice cream and skibidi toilet!" He says.

"I can't promise that, why Gideon? aren't you excited meeting your granny and spend a lot of time with her?" I asked.

"I am but maybe she's too old to play with me, you know mom...her bones might be fragile." It made me laugh a little, but it's somehow true? kidding!

"Just don't say that infront of her." I said chuckling.

Dee Estate

It's been what? almost a decade? anim na taon narin para mula noong makapasok ako rito, It feels so different now.

"Gideon, wear your backpack now, we're here!" I said and he followed right away.

As soon as we get out of the car, sinalubong naman kami kaagad ni Michael who's patiently waiting, he wasn't able to drive for us because he was assigned to pick up her younger sister, Maxine.

"Papss!" Gideon greeted his father.

"Hey there my little one!" Michael replied, and they did their usual peace bump.

"Your son told me earlier that he's not sure if he can play with her granny due to her fragile bones daw, silly." That's too funny not to share.

He also laughed, "You better keep it on your self bro, or else granny will become a wiger."

"Wiger? what's that paps?" Gideon asked that made me laugh even more.

"Wild tiger." Michael said.

"Hey, enough with that! Gideon, your granny is so lovable just like mommyla, okay? now I know everyone can't refuse your cuteness so what's the first thing you need to do?" I asked.

"Mano po to show respect." Gideon answered.

"Very well."

"So now we have to go inside kasi kanina pa nila kayo hinahanap, let's go?" Michael said.

"W-wait,"

"Is she there?" I asked.

Instead of answering my question he holds my hand and squeeze it to show his comfort.

The three of us go inside which is just 3 kilometers away, habang papalapit nang papalapit I can hear their laughs already at ang tatlong kilometro parang tatlong oras kong nilalakad.

"Gideonnnn!" Maxine greeted once we entered the mansion.

"Tata, it's so very nice to see you again!" Gideon said and hugs his aunt.

Sa lahat ng side ni Michael, si Maxine ang nakasama namin. She can meet Gideon twice or thrice a month and she was able to attend Gideon's birthday party every year.

I roam my eyes inside the mansion, ang daming nagbago, the old wooden stairs becomes modern design curved glass staircase, the red and maroon theme of the house from the past is now turned into navy blue ones.

"Hi, Gideon!" A hoarse voice from an old woman said that made me look into her direction.

That's tita wiger, oh no. That's tita Mila, Michael's mother, they're the M family indeed.

Gideon went to his grandma and did the mano po just like what I told him earlier, and I also approach the old woman to do the same.

"Good afternoon, tita." I greeted.