OUI CHEF II

Michelle's POV
This is the day we plan to change the menu, adding seasonal recipes to the menu can help attract new guests to the restaurant and also to follow new food trends. As their head chef, I am the one who will going to choose what dishes I want to put on the menu. And since i'm living with Rhian I asked for her suggestions too and we just actually worked for it together.

"We won't open today because I've decided to change the menu already, my plan is you all will going to make a dishes for which meal course you are assigned and i will choose what new ones i will put on the menu, got it?" I explained.

"Oui Chef!" Everyone replied.

They all went to their respective stations so I decided to talk to Rhian for awhile.

"What dish will you make?" I asked.

She look at me first and gave me a smirk before she answered, "Just wait for it, honey." I didn't say anything and just gave her a chuckle because some other chefs might hear us.

Hours passed, some of the chefs were done and the others were already plating so I started going to their station one by one.

"I see, so what is it called Chef Rye?" I asked when I approached the first station.

"Hi chef! Here's a delightful French Onion Bruschetta, it combines the rich flavors of French onion soup with the crispy goodness of bruschetta and also a lot of cheese to balance the taste. It's perfect for appetizers or even as a light entree." Chef Rye explained while i'm checking the appearance of the food.

"The plating is nice, the golden-brown crusty bread topped with gooey melted cheese and caramelized onions is visually appealing and promises a burst of flavor, good job!" I smiled at him and took one to taste it.

"Ohh, the sweet caramelized onions blend harmoniously with the rich gooey cheese, while the crusty French bread provides the perfect crunchy note, it is so good." I compliment.

"Rhi--Chef Rhian, come here for awhile." I said and she came right away.

"Taste this, i need your opinion." I added, she tasted the food and you can see from the expression on her face that she likes it too.

"Nice! it's so good." She said while chewing.

"Definitely." I said and smiled.

"But i think it's better when you put garlic instead of onion." She said that made me confuse.

"What do you mean? it tastes better with onion." I disagree.

"Yeah, but much better with garlic." It made my brows knitted.

"It's better with onion." I said with conviction.

"It's better with garlic." She insists.

"Onion." It's gonna be a serious battle.

"Garlic!" 

"Better with onion!" 

"Gar--"

"Chefs, calm down. We can put it both in the menu." Chef Rye said that made us stop arguing.

"Okay, great option i'll think about it." I said and just fake my smile.

Then i saw Rhian went back to her station with a bad aura on her face, and that was the time i knew i was gonna be in trouble...

After i checked everyone's dish, i went back to my station where also Rhian is. She's already plating her dish and just waiting for me to finish checking the other chefs so that i can taste her dish already.

"Caesar Salad Roast Chicken, not the typical chicken Caesar. Here, you'll smother the chicken in garlicky dressing, then roast until burnished and juicy. Golden croutons soak up the roast chicken juices before they're tossed with crunchy lettuce." She rolled her eyes after saying that and it made me laugh, ang arte magtampo... 

I tasted what she cooked and joked "Bad flavor." that made her annoyed even more and threw sliced ​​carrots at me.

"Joke lang naman eh! malaki yun ahh." I complain

"Ano ngaaa?" I wish you can see her face right now, napipikon na siya...

"Okay seriously, you made another culinary masterpiece. You still never fail to surprise me by your cooking skills, bravo chef!" I sincerely said and give her a genuine smile.

"Yiiieee kinikilig!" I said, teasing her. And i was right, i made her laugh already because she couldn't stop her kilig anymore.

They didn't know, their co-chefs behind were just enjoying watching them with the very big smile on their faces lowkey supporting their head & sous chef's relationship.