SHHH, I KNOW.

Michelle's POV

"Hi Loveee!" Anntonia said when i opened the door.

She's wearing a glamorous dress, and i'm wondering anong meron?  and when i entered the house i immediately saw the dining table, a romantic dining table. and there's a balloon with happy anniversary written on it. sh!t, i forgot.

I just stare at her, apologetically...

"Y-you forgot?" She asked, and her wide smile slowly turning into a sad face, her lip corners pulled down.

I hugged her right away...

"I'm sorry, there's just so much things on my mind right now." I said.

She wiped her tears when i break the hug.

"It's okay, let's just eat" She said coldly.

We both went to the dining table and starts to eat together, I felt even more guilty when I remembered that Rhian and I just had a friendly dinner date tonight but I didn't remember our anniversary. 

"Happy Anniversary, Love." I said.

"I actually thought you left because you were going to buy a gift." She replied, and smiled bitterly.

 I tried to hold her hand but she resist, after we ate she immediately left and went to our room. I just fixed the kitchen and followed her upstairs.

I saw her lying on the bed, faking her sleep.

I hugged her from behind and said..."I'm sorry, love." 

She finally faced me and cupped my face, "You know i can't be mad at you." 

"No, i know it's my fault and i'm really sorry."  I said in guilt.

"It's okay, i forgive you already." She said.  

That night was good, we talked about our day, we laughed together, and what made our anniversary special is that we learned that we shouldn't exaggerate things that can be fixed right away, bad hours is not a bad day.

And today is Julo's birthday, one of my friend. Morning palang I already told Anntonia that I will going to attend the party and she said that she can't go because she is going to a photoshoot, but she also said she'll try kahit dumaan lang.

From Rhian:
Are you going to attend Julo's party later?

To Rhian:
Yes, you also?

From Rhian: 
I can't say no to the birthday boy, see you!

To Rhian:
Alright, see you!

When the afternoon came, I started to get dressed and left the house early since Anntonia was no longer at home and mag-isa nalang din ako sa bahay. I went to the mall to buy some gifts and went straight to the party.

"Happy birthday, Juju!" I greeted with teasing his name.

"Nagsisimula ka agad ahh." He said and rolled his eyes, i just hugged him and handed my gift.

"Hi, wifeyyyy!" Rhian said when she saw me, i hugged her too.

"Bakit hindi mo sinama si Anntonia?" Julo asked, i just smiled at him but that smile is a warning not to talk too much about Anntonia because Rhian is here.

"You two always talk about Anntonia, I wanna meet her too!" Rhian said. 

No, Rhian is not my mistress. I can't tell her who Anntonia really is in my life because even tho she's my bestfriend, Rhian doesn't know about my real gender.

"So...how old are you, Julo?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

He just rolled his eyes again and give me a glass of champagne, "Hayyy, cheers Mich!" he said. I just shook my head before we cheers.

From Anntonia: 
I'm here outside, i just want to give my gift for Julo but i have something else to go to, can you pick it up here? 

When i read Anntonia's message, I went out right away to go to her.

"Hii! here." She said.

"I just parked my car near there, just give it to Julo okay? go home early!" She added.

"I will, you take care." I said and kissed her cheeks.

"Yeah, bye lo---" She couldn't finish she was saying because Rhian suddenly came.

"Mich, bakit ka umalis?" Rhian said.

"Ohh Rhian, she's Anntonia...my friend." I said and i knew i was in trouble...

"Ohh hi! finally, na-meet din kita!" Rhian said, and as expected Anntonia just gave her a nod and left immediately.

"Dumaan lang kasi talaga siya to give Julo's gift."  I said.

"Tara, kain tayo give it to Julo muna, i'll wait you here." She said, and since i also want to unwind, i gave the gift to Julo and came back to her.

We both ride a car to find a restaurant nearby, and while we're on our way Anntonia suddenly called.

Anntonia calling...

"Hey! what if it's important." Rhian said.

"Mamaya nalang." I said.

When the phone keeps ringing, Rhian answered the call and since i was driving i wasn't able to stop her.

"I can't believe you just forgot our anniversary last night and now introduce me to your best friend as your friend? You're full of shit Michelle!" I heard Anntonia said on the phone, after hearing that i immediately end the call and Rhian is just blankly staring at me the whole time.

When we arrived at the restaurant...

"Why didn't you tell me? i'm your best friend!" She said while we're waiting for our order.

"Does tita know about this?" She asked.

"Yeah, and she's okay with it." I said.

"Your mom knows, and i don't?" 

I chose not to answer her questions until he calmed down...

"So you're a lesbian?" She asked...calmly.

"Yep." I said.

"Since when?" She asked again.

"Since forever?" I replied, and i can see she's also trying to be calm, i found it cute and that made me smile.

"Nothing changed, it's still me!" I said.

"So you're not single the whole time? is that why you don't mind whenever I introduce a guy to you?" She asked again.

"Actually, we were not really together for a whole year. I mean, we've been together for 7 months before and we broke up and last month we tried to fix everything and i actually didn't expect she's going to celebrate our anniversary last night." I explained.

"Okay so after what happened earlier, what's your plan?" She asked.

"I don't know?" I said, she just stare at me...

After that dinner, we exchange our goodbyes already. while I don't know where I'm going to go home, whether it's to my condo or my house with Anntonia.

I tried to go to our house, baka naman maayos pa.

I entered the hourse and saw her there peacefully watching a movie, i just put down my things and sat on the other couch and stare at her.

"Are we okay?" I asked.

She turned off the television where she is watching and starts to talk to me.

"Does she already know?" She asked, i just gave her a nod.

"Now she knows about it already, it's either we're going to have a freedom in public or you're going to choose to love her over me." She said that made me shock.

"How--" 

"Shhh, i know. I'm just being silent, but i have eyes, my eyes see everything." She said, and i don't know i don't see pain in her eyes right now.

"I know it's hard to fall inlove with your bestfriend, but just try...maybe she feel the same." She added.

"B-but, how about you?" I asked. 

"It's fine, maybe this is the time for us to let go of each other. I know you know there is no spark anymore, and i will be happy to see you happy with the woman you really love." She said and smiled genuinely.

"Thank you." I'm out of words.

"Is that really the reason or you have someone else already?" I joked.

"No...not yet? HAHAHA!" She replied and we both laugh...as friends.

After that conversation, i called Julo to tell him everything...

"Okay get it, So when do you intend to do your plan?" He asked.

"I don't know, next week? on the premiere night of her movie." I want to give myself a clap for that.

"I love it! goodluck Mich, I will add that to my wish to be successful." He said.

A week later...

Today is the premier night of Rhian's movie, she already know what happened to me and Anntonia last week, i told her about our healthy break up but i didn't say about my feelings for her as the reason of it. She even invited Anntonia since okay naman daw kami, and Anntonia agreed because she wants to see my pasabog. Now, all of our friends know about my plan for tonight and I have received so many "goodlucks" since earlier.

When the movie started, i was next to Rhian and Max was next to her, hindi naman sila halatang excited kahit start palang ng movie, naka-hundred times na siguro si Julo ng kalabit sa likod ko, and i even saw him filming already. Si Max naman pa-lowkey lang but her phone is already filming too, i want to laugh about the situation but i'm also happy to have a very supportive friends like them.

And when the movie got to the part of the resolution scene, that's when I started...

"Rhi..." I said.

"Hmm?" She replied while holding her popcorn.

I took the ring from my pocket, and stare at her to caught her attention.

"Why?" She asked again but she's facing me now.

I just gave her a smile and I opened the ring box in front of her and say...

"Can i court you?" I asked sincerely.

"Huyyy!" She said in confussion and when she roam her eyes around the room, all of our friends are already filming and they all have wide smile on their faces.

"Oh ghod wifey, why here?" She said and we just laugh at her reaction.

"Yes, of course." She said and i can't imagine or even describe how happy i am after hearing her answer, 

I put the ring on her with a smile so wide and it brings tears to my eyes, a tears of joy. I felt everyone wants to scream so bad to feel the moment of success but the movie is not yet done so we have to keep quite. I held Rhian's hand until the end of the movie.

After the movie, I have to let go of Rhian for awhile because she needs to face all of the media, so i went to our friends first while waiting for her. When i came back where she was, i just saw her and Max taking a picture together without me...yes, i feel so betrayed, kidding!

"Why didn't you join me?" I said as i went near them.

After they take a picture, I was about to took Rhian from them when Max stopped me.

"We're not done yet!" She said and trying to take Rhian away from me.

"But i want a solo with Rhian..." I said, and was not informed that someone was filming that time.