GENERAL'S DAUGHTER

Daniela's POV
I was at the general's house, he called me and my other siblings because he had something important to say, while waiting outside dumating naman ang kapatid kong bruha with her boyfriend, i look at her from head to foot...

"Babe, una na 'ko." David said. Yes, kilala ko siya, kilalang kilala ko siya.

"Bye, take care." Denise said and kiss her boyfriend infront of me.

Gladly, the maid came immediately and opened the door for us.

"Yaya! i missed you." I greeted, It was 7 years ago when i last saw her.

"Na-miss rin kita panganay, punta na kayo sa kusina hinihintay na kayo ni General." She said. Unforunately, I named after him.

I walked towards the kitchen without waiting for Denise, we used to be best buddies but  she lose my trust and it's like a shattered mirror reflecting the fragments of a once-clear bond.

"There you go my firstborn!" The general said, anong nakain nito at tinawag akong anak?

"Hi." I replied and sat in my chair at this table, I can't lie I missed this, the table not the people who lives here and I wonder may iba kayang umupo rito simula nung nawala ako?

Denise also came right away and sat in the chair she used to sit in this table.

"I missed eating dinner with you, my daughters. I thought this would never happen again." My mother said, she's Diana.

"So what is the important thing you have to say?" I asked.

"Later, we're still waiting for someone." He said.

"Someone? sino?" Denise asked.

"Hello my familyyy!" Someone shouted, we all looked at them.

Two women came, one looks like my mom's age and the other is my age.

"Hello my dear sisters!" The younger one said and smile at us, then she walks towards the man infront of the table and give him a hug. "Hi dad!" She added, Denise and I looked at each other with full of confusion.

"What do you mean dad? General, what's this?!" I exclaimed.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Olivia Avellino Marquez, A model, 27, Tondo Manila! Nice to meet you guys." She said and was about to have a beso with Denise but Denise open her palm facing outward saying 'don't'

"Ayy attitude, ikaw nalang isa kong sister." She said and was also about to have a beso with me.

I shook my head and not let her touch me, "We're not sisters." I said.

"Yan pa, eh mas attitude yan." Denise murmured but we heard her.

Everyone looks at her. "What? totoo naman." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Hi! Beatrice Avellino." The older woman said.

"Olivia and Beatrice, ma-upo kayo." They both sat at the end of the table.

"What's happening? ano yun? bakit sila nandito? pa'no nangyari 'to?" Denise asked. I looked at my parents waiting for their answer, pero kanina ko pa napapansin, my mom is being nonchalant.

"Ma? you know about this?" I asked and she gave me a nod.

I sigh and look at the two woman.

"Yes? sorry hindi namin kayo marinig, teka lalapit kami..."

"Walang lalapit, dyan lang kayo!" I yelled.

"Simula noong umalis kayo, hinanap ko siya, sabi ko siya nalang ang natitira sa akin. Last year I told Diana about this, nagalit siya gaya niyo ngayon but last year I also found out about my illness, pancreatic cancer stage 3. At isa sa mga hiling ko na matanggap niyo ang isa't isa bago ako mawala." My father explained.