Biggie and Mr. Dinkles

Biggie frowned, he knows Branch is definitely NOT okay.

He squeezed Mr. Dinkles gently as he walked up to the King's pod, he knocked on the door quietly, hoping to ask to see Branch, he knows the little guy needs some help.

He knows ALL of them need help, but in his opinion, Branch had it worse right now.

Biggie had his reasons for believing that too.

1. Branch was a baby when his brothers left him.

2. Branch was four when his Grandma got eaten and turned grey.

3. He suffered around two years of jumping from foster home to foster home and bullying.

4. He lost his oldest sister.

5. He witnessed the death of a Troll who got cut right down the middle.

6. His older brother was a bit crazy like him.

7. He's extremely paranoid.

8. His remaining older sister was a bit too happy.

So Biggie wanted to help Branch first.

Or at least let the younger troll know that he and Mr. Dinkles are here for him.

Then the door opens, startling Biggie a bit.

King Peppy let's him inside and speaks quietly, "No loud noises, try not to make any sudden movements, don't show if you're uncomfortable, do NOT have anything red if you can help it, and for the love of the trolls above do NOT surprise them with anything at all please. And remember, Branch does NOT speak anymore so three taps is maybe, two is yes, and one tap is no."

Biggie nodded, "Where is Branch?"

King Peppy sighed and pointed to a closet, "Locked himself in there during a panic attack.."

Biggie nodded and walked over, sitting outside the door.

"Branch, do you wanna talk?" He asked softly.

He heard Bramch shuffle closer to the door, then three taps on the door.

Biggie sighed softly, "Branch I'm gonna go get you some water..is that okay with you?"

He heard two taps, that's a yes then.

Biggie sat Mr. Dinkles down and went to go get some water.

When he came back he grabbed Mr. Dinkles and spoke, "Branch, I've got your water.."

Branch opened the door and Biggie winced.

Biggie hid it and smiled as he handed the water to Branch, when Branch finished it he spoke again.

"Branch, would you like to hold Mr. Dinkles?"

Branch looked up with wide eyes but gave a shy nod.

Biggie smiled warmly and handed him Mr. Dinkles, Branch sat down as he held the small creature with a smile.

"May I hum, Branch?"

Branch thought about it as he cradled Mr. Dinkles but he nodded.

Biggie began to hum, it was soft and quiet.

Biggie nearly gasped in surprise when Branch tapped his fingers on the ground to the rhythm but he held it back and kept humming quietly.

Biggie noticed Poppy and Creek but he shook his head slightly at them, not wanting them to accidentally ruin what he and Branch were doing.

They both nodded and walked away with smiles on their faces.