Guy Diamond

Branch had turned 22 a few weeks ago, and to the shock of everyone, he'd spoken for the first time in 14 years!

Everyone was incredibly proud of him!

So today Guy Diamond was taking him on a walk through the forest, Branch had always wanted to go into the forest but King Peppy just couldn't allow it.

But it seemed to be okay so far!

Branch is laughing and smiling, even mumbling here and there!

Guy grinned as the younger boy looked up at him in pure wonder, he walked towards a beautiful flower that Guy Diamond recognized.

"Branch! Wait!" He said softly, not wanting to startle him.

Branch stopped and looked at him curiously, as he grabbed a pebble and tossed it towards the flower.

He'd pulled Branch back a bit and they both watched the flower for a few tense seconds.

Then it happened, the flower destroyed the pebble once it hit the ground and Branch gasped, his eyes wide with joy as he watched the flower destroy the pebble, "Wow...I need more books!" He said.

Guy Diamond sighed fondly, "I thought you knew about everything out here? I know you've snuck out.."

Branch grinned shyly, "I have, but I've never come across this flower before!" He cheered quietly.

Guy Diamond chuckled, "I'll buy you a new notebook when we get back to the village, sound good?"

Branch nodded happily, "Yes! Thank you, Guy!"

Guy Diamond smiled warmly, "Of course!"

After that they went back to exploring, Branch mostly telling Guy Diamond to be careful but a few times Guy Diamond telling Branch to be careful.