Chapter 3

Adrien POV:

After that Akuma, I felt disgusting. I was covered in smoke because Ladybug put me on rescue duty after we saved that grey cloaked girl, who I actually thought was amusing but my heart will forever belong to Ladybug.

"Hey kid," Plagg said, flying next to me. "I know that you are tired and don't want to do anything right now, but I can't tolerate how much you stink."

I sighed. I smelt of melted sugar, and to Plagg that was worse than camembert.

I reluctantly got up and took a shower. While I let the warm water pour on me, I thought of the grey cloaked girl.

She was funny and reminded me of ma'lady. I wonder is she was okay because of her burns. I had never in my life seen people like that. They were all really good looking, and probably model worthy for my dad. Their cloaks gave me vibes that you would see in a video game. But their eye patches were creepy.

Once I finished my shower, I passed out immediately and Plagg didn't even argue.

"Hey Marinette." I said, strolling up to her and Sophie.

Marinette flushed beet red, which made me smile.

"H-hey Adrien." Marinette stuttered, looking at her shoes. "What's up?"

I shrugged. "Just wanted to say hi, also we should hangout sometime."

Marinette turned even more red. I knew she liked me, but my heart belonged to Ladybug. Marinette was kind, funny, smart, and really pretty. I honestly would get with her, but no one is better than Ladybug.

"What- what do you have in mind?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Andres ice cream, but whenever you can."

Marinette smiled. "I'll let you know. Adrien, could I ask you something?"

"Anything."

Marinette looked at her shoes. "Why do you want to hang out with me? Don't you hate me like everyone else?"

I gave her a sad smile. "I could never hate you. I'm on your side because I know you would never hurt Chloe, no matter how much we both don't like her... I regret not helping you up yesterday. It was a really stupid thing to do. I'm sorry."

Marinettes eyes widened. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out.

"I-it's f-fi-fine." She stuttered in shock, making Sophie snicker.

"Alright then." I said happily. "I'll see you guys later."

They both waved and went off. Then my least favorite people walked up to me.

"Hey Adrikins!" Chloe exclaimed and wrapped me in a hug, Lila trailing behind. "Why were you talking to Dupan lame?"

I wanted to hit her for saying that. "She isn't lame Chloe."

Her eyes widened.

"Are you kidding Adrien?" Lila said loudly, making some heads turn our direction. "She pushed Chloe off a building!"

A crowd started forming around us, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Marinette and Sophie standing on the balcony watching from a distance.

"Chloe it's obvious that you did that so Ladybug could save you." I said firmly. "You saw her come by and had your whole scene play out."

Lila and Chloe played hurt.

"Adrien that's not cool dude." Nino said. "The video says it all, and nothing is going to change what we saw."