Chapter 10

Keefe POV:

Revenge. Red hot hate. Anger. That's how I felt right now. I needed revenge for Foster, and I was going to go to as far as I needed to, to make sure I got revenge.

The moment we got to Eternalia, I went on a rampage. I punched, kicked, stomped on as many Neverseen members I saw as I made my way to Mommy Dearest and her crew.

"Don't worry man." Fitz said. "We want revenge too."

I nodded at him and I sprinted forward and tackled mommy dearest to the ground. The second she turned around I punched her across the face.

"If it isn't-" she started, but I punched her face and cut her off.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I screamed, as I hit her again.

"YOU BROKE HER MIND! HOW COULD YOU!" I cried with tears streaming down my face. "YOU ONLY WANT MY HAPPINESS AND FOR A BETTER WORLD!"

I hit her face with every word, making my knuckles bleed and her blood fly onto my face.

"YOU ARE A MONSTER!" I cried. "YOU ARE PURE EVIL! YOU WANT A BETTER WORLD BUT YOU MADE MINE, YOUR SONS WORSE BY KILLING THE GIRL I LOVED!"

Then I felt strong arms pull me backwards.

"NO!" I shouted and tried to claw my way back to Gisela.

"Keefe stop!" Fitz shouted and turned me around. "This isn't the way."

"I need revenge."

"She helped us win." A voice that I wanted to strange rasped behind me.

I leaped out of Fitz's arms and squeezed her throat.

"It....was....Getham." Gisela gasped, clawing at my hands.

My fave enflamed and I let go and turned around and saw Getham fighting Bangs Boy.

I got up and tackled Getham from behind.

I flipped him over and shouted in his face.

"YOU KILLED HER!" I shouted.

Tam imminently grabbed me the second I started swinging.

"Keefe don't." He said calmly. "It isn't worth breaking your own mind."

"But he broke hers." I whispered.

"He did break hers, but Sophie wouldn't want that."

I nodded and relaxed a bit.

"Thanks dude."

He nodded and we split.

The second he left, I got tackled and my head hit a rock, making it ring.

I turned around and got hit in the face by Getham. Blood flew from my nostril and right as he tried to swing again, I blocked his arm from hitting me, and kneed him in the gut.

He got rolled off of me and kicked my stomach. I fell back down but quickly stood up. We squared up like how you would in a boxing match.

He swung first, so I ducked and punched his ribs. He held my head in his armpit and punched me over and over again in the ribs.

I stuck out my leg and pushed him over it, making him fall on his back. I got on top of him, and prepared to hit him when he punched between my eyes. I was blinded and fell backwards.

I didn't see what happened, but i got hit over and over again in the face. Blood flew from my mouth, but I blindly swung and my fist collided with something hard. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw Getham laying on the floor in pain.