Chapter 8

Keefe POV:

Adrien, Foster, Marinette, and I sprinted to the Luv where the action was at. Fintan and Brant shot Everblaze at all the buildings, Getham was talking to a guy with a large gun/weapon looking thing, and mommy dearest was shouting orders at Fintan and Brant.

"What's the plan?" Foster asked.

"Adrien and I will take the two with the gun, you two get fire." Marinette said.

We nodded and showed ourselves.

"Hello Moonlark!" Fintan shouted.

"Hello Son." Gisela cooed with a smirk.

Foster and I shared a look.

"Let's get straight to it." Adrien said. "Cataclysm!"

His hand had black orbs around it.

"I got the one with the gun."

He ran in there, which made us go and start the fight.

"You could still join us Keefe." Mommy dearest offered. "You could be one of our most valuable aspects."

"Oh really?" I said as I swung at her head. "NEVER!"

Gisela fell back a step at the contact, but I didn't care.

"You want pure evil!" I shouted, kicking her back. "You think you are doing the right thing, but really you aren't!" I hit her with each word, making my knuckles bleed and drilling it into her head. "You and dad made my life hell! You've hurt, my friends, my family, and the people who have taken care of me because you didn't!"

She fell on the ground, tears rolling down her face. Her nose, temple, and the corner of her mouth was bleeding.

"I...I'm sorry." She said quietly, but then she yelled, "NOW!"

I whipped around and saw a Neverseen member who was hiding, shoot Foster with something.

Keefe.... She transmitted with fear. I-I can't move.

Hang on I'm coming! I thought and started sprinting there.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I froze, falling down sideways while in my running stance. I probably looked ridiculous.

Keefe, Foster thought. You have to show them okay? Show them the memory. Show them us fighting them, and that I'm innocent.

A tear rolled down Fosters cheek and I shut my eyes, crying as the Neverseen had picked up Fosters body.

I love you Keefe.

I love you too Foster. I thought, and then the connection severed.

I was able to move once the Neverseen left. I sat on my knees and sobbed. I felt two pairs of leather arms wrap around me. I looked up to find Ladybug and Chat Noir with their own tears rolling down their faces.

"We will get her back." Marinette said.

"Yea... but right now I have to make a quick visit."