Chapter 7

Keefe POV:

My eyes fluttered open when the sunlight entered the room. The moment I opened them, I saw Fosters beautiful face, peacefully sleeping beside me. My arms were wrapped around her and she held me. Adrien then rose up from Marinettes bed, and gave me a tired smile.

"Morning." He whispered as he climbed down.

I gently moved Fosters arms and got up.

"Morning." I whispered back.

We both had the same intention of going to the bathroom, so we brushed our teeth and washed our faces.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him.

He shrugged and wiped his face with a towel. "Good. I'm happy the girls are sleeping in though."

I smiled and nodded. "They need it. But I wanna do something."

"What do you have in mind?"

I shrugged, "I don't know what to really do in the human world."

"Well, Mari and I will show you and Sophie around Paris." Adrien said as he leaned against the sink. "It's known to be the most romantic city on earth."

I smirked. "Then I guess we figure out the perfect double date."

Adrien and I spent the next hour planning what we should do with the girls. We decided on going to Andres ice cream place, and after going to lunch by the river. After that we would go to the bridge that has an amazing view of the Effie Tower, which I had no idea what it was. Then after we would get dinner on a boat and then head back.

By 10:30 Marinette and Foster came downstairs.

"Hi guys," they said.

I stared at Foster. She wore a light blue top with a leather jacket and jeans. She looked amazing.

Once she saw me staring she blushed and hid behind her hair.

"Anyways," Adrien said in an amused tone. "Let's eat."

We went to the bakery and greeted Marinettes parents. They gave us croissants and something called Chouquettes, which was AMAZING! But Mallowmelt was better, oh what I would give for some right now.

"So Keefe and I have planned something." Adrien said, looking at me with a smile.

I smiled back and faced the girls. "Who is ready for the most amazing, awesome, best date ever?!"

The girls squealed and hugged us. Foster wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"What's the plan Hunkyhair?" She asked.

I smirked. "Guess you have to wait and see."

We all quickly ate and rushed out of the bakery, greeting Marinettes parents.

We went to Andres ice cream. Adrian and Marinette ordered first.

"Ah my favorite couple," a man cooed. "We will do mint for the eyes and blueberry for the hair. That way you can share your love everywhere!"

He handed them the ice cream, which made mine and Fosters mouths water.

Marinette and Adrian walked over to a tree and sat underneath the shade, with their arms around eachother as they shared their ice cream.

"I've never seen you two before." Andre said, catching our attention.

"We just moved to Paris," Sophie said.

"And what might your lovely couple names be?"

"I'm Sophie and this is Keefe."

Andre smiled. "Beautiful names. Now I'll do lemon for the hair and chocolate for the eyes. But golden honey for the spark between you two."

Andre handed me the cone and we thanked him. We sat with Marinette and Adrien under the tree, Foster laying down with her head on my lap.

"This ice cream is amazing." Foster awed.

"Andre is the sweet heart ice cream man." Marinette explained. "He matches the perfect flavors with every couple."

I smiled and kissed Fosters forehead. "He made the perfect decision."

She smiled and turned red.

"Ew it's the wanna be love birds." A voice scoffed behind me.

I turned around to find Chloe with Lila.

"What do you want Chloe." Marinette asked in a tried tone.

"Well I want to make your life utterly miserable." She said, then looked at Foster. "And you too blondie."

Foster rolled her eyes.

"Keefe come with us." Lila said in a "sweet" tone. "You don't need to hang out with these people."

"Well hate to break it to you Lila, but Foster here is my girlfriend." I said proudly. "Nothing will change that. And I will gladly hang out with 'these people.'"

Lila and Chloe stormed off while we all snickered.

"That was amazing Hunkyhair." Foster said.

"You showed them Keefe." Adrien said, squeezing my shoulder "Good job."

I turned slightly pink. "Thanks."

After that we sat under the tree for a while and finished our ice cream. By 12:30 we were at the restaurant for our reservations.

The rest of the day was amazing. We had just eaten dinner and now walked to the bridge with the view of the Effle tower.

"Oh wow." Foster breathed as I sighed at the view.

The tower was beautiful with lights sparking around it in the night sky. It reflected on the water of the river below us, creating thousands of yellow circles in the water.

Adrien kissed Marinette and hugged her as they admired the tower. Foster leaned her head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on hers.

"This is better than the Lost Cities." I said.

"I miss our friends." Foster said sadly as she gazed ahead.

"They will come around eventually." I told her.

"Maybe, but just in case I wanna show you this." She transmitted a memory into my head and I nodded. "If anything happens, you have to show them."

"Foster don't talk like that." I said, my eyes glazing. "Everything is okay here."

"The Neverseen are here." She said. "Anything can happen."

As if on que, the moment had to be interrupted by a scream, and the smell of burnt sugar.

"Time to go." Adrien said.

Foster opened Marinettes bag and pulled out our cloaks as they transformed. Then we went to the battle.