Muse 2.

"Where are the abalkins? The shoots going to start"people at the set wonder as they run their eyes all along the place but the abalkins were nowhere to be found which concerned them.

Meanwhile,there came silent moans from the bathroom stalls as jungkook shows y/n in his own way that how much he loved y/n's look that day. Their sinful activity had been going on for 20 minutes now as jungkook claimed a pair of lips viciously.

"Jungkook....slow down...please"she begs between her pleasured moans as jungkook kept ramming into her restlessly. "Look at you,taking me so fucking well"he ran his palms through her legs as they reach down to her feet hidden in red bright heels that y/n always loved.

"So pretty,you're so fucking pretty malyshka. I could fuck you all day like this when you wear those heels for me"there was nothing on her mind anymore but the pleasure and ecstasy that jungkook was offering her with his merciless thrusts.

He smirks as he sees her coming,almost fainting. "Good girl"she takes heavy breathes as jungkooks chuckles,pulling her to himself and kissing her yet again. "Clean me up now jungkook"she whispers after breaking the kiss as he starts to clean her for the interview that was waiting for them.

"Hell. My dress is all wrinkled now,told you to control yourself"she complains,looking towards jungkook in a bit of annoyance who just simply gives back a mischevious smile,leaning against the wall.

"You should be glad that I only fucked you once malyshka. Those red heels make me want to just take you again and again. It ain't my fault now hm?"looking at his face through the mirror,she looks down to her heels. Again,these heels.

"I only look pretty to you when i wear your heels?"eyes rising upwards to meet his,through the mirror.

"I don't look pretty to you overall? Just my feet in these heels made by you?"their eyes battle with each other for an amount of seconds as they both just stand in their places after the words that came out of y/n mouth,in all seriousness.

"Malyshka"his feet stride slowly towards her,eyes still tangled with hers as he just walks to her and covers her eyes with his palms,standing behind her and brings his lips close to her ear. "Let me give you the answer physically"

45 minutes later:

"How did your dress rip apart like that Miss Y/n?"the stylist asks her who just sits on the sofa,smiling widely. "It got stuck somewhere"her answer makes her get even more skeptical as she looks at the ripped dress again.

A knock on the door makes them both get alert as the door opens to reveal jungkook,a smirk dancing on his lips. "You're not ready yet? The shoot's going to start in like 5 minutes"eyes meeting y/n's who tries to suppress her grin that was on her lips after looking at jungkook.

The sylist looks between her and him,sighing. "Better hurry up,the directors getting angry"sliding down his hands into his pockets,he leans against the wall. "I'll get you another dress"and she makes her way to the wardrobe,taking out a dress that complimented her glistening bright red heels even more.

"This one's much better,right y/n?"the hidden mischief in jungkook's voice didn't go unnoticed by y/n who stands up,taking the dress from the stylist. "I'll be out in just a minute"she smiles,looking at the stylist who just suspiciously looks between y/n and jungkook.

"Lana"jungkook's manly voice that echoes inside the walls of the room gives the stylist a sudden chill,making her look towards him a little frazzled. "You could leave. Now"his smile crook up into a small grin,as he crosses his arms together.