Muse 17.

Third person's pov:

"Cut!"

Samara's feet come to a halt as she looks at the director and jungkook standing beside him,arms crossed with not so pleased expression that had her roll her eyes for some reason.

"Now what?"she snorts,pushing her hair back as the director passes a side eye to jungkook. "You're walking like you've been forced to do so. You're not moving your arms,your feet are taking such small steps that even a child could walk better than you no offense though. And your expressions,please do some practise trials and we'll again go for it"

The director moves away,glancing at both of them with an obnoxious look as jungkook moves his eyes across his face to samara's and just stares at her quietly. "I expected more from you"and she just slumps away eith a dramatic sigh.

"Come on now jungkook,i've been trying my absolute best-"

"You call it your absolute best? Seriously?"eyes oogling her away,his mood not that pleasent to be soft with her. "Look samara,you're Abalkin's muse and what Abalkin's expect from you is every single passion from your body to present our shoes and take them to the absolute top. Abalkin's reputation depends on you now,and we need you to do everything to make it stay onto the top"

She gulps at his intense comments,the rage in his eyes making her get silent and just stand on her place,quiet and firm. "Walk like your life depends on it. Do anything that benefits Abalkin's reputation. You fail one more time and i'll consider looking for a new muse"

Fucking amateurs. Can't even walk properly,if i could i would just throw her away this instant. If i could i would change my decisions and bring the only queen of Abalkin's back,Y/n Rosalia Abalkin's. The one who could never be topped,the one who took it to the top.

Samara walks in a fury out to the garden,cursing her way out as she lits up a cigarette and placing it between her lips. "Walk like my life depends on it,fuck him"it was no surprise that she was mad. Always hearing him nag how she walked and acted,she was fed up of being compared to Y/n.

She never figured out what was so special about her. Why was the world obsessed with her? She had blonde hair and so did samara. She had blue eyes and so did samara. She was a model and so was samara. Then where the difference was?

Even after leaving Abalkin,you're not leaving Abalkin Y/n. You're such a desperate bitch,not wanting anyone else to take your place,the place that you were thrown away from. I'll do anything to take it away from you,to show you whom it belongs to,to whom jungkook belongs to.

Her eyes wander around to look at the place near and she stops when she sees Y/n's new commercial's billboard being censored. Her teeth gritting,mushing the cigarette away in anger and fury. "Why is this bitch everywhere!"the anger on her nose,not liking the sught of y/n's face anywhere.

How could she be on a billboard even before me! Executive muse of a brand like Vintorio,a no name brand with no wuality and standard,how could she make it famous so easily in such a short span,must be fucking old mans out there because that's what she does right.

By old man's,she remembers a person whom she had to give a call to. Taking out her cellphone,she calls someone. "I was waiting for your call,chérie(darling)"she rolls her eyes.

"Cut to the talk punk,have you got the USB?"a mockful laugh was her response. "You seem really desperate,you're really that desprate to fuck Y/n's reputation?"

"Aren't you that desperate too? She fucked you up too huh? We both want the same thing,that bitch to disappear"

"I've got the video ya know? That old bastard really fucked Y/n outta her senses"