Muse 14.

Third person's pov:

"Are your feet okay Love?"y/n who stays seated on the couch,looks up to find Lori with a bottle of oil in his hands. "The blood's still there Lori,they hurt like hell"he sighs upon hearing her words and walks closer to her,sitting right beside her feet.

"Let me massage them then"they both look at each other,confision on her face. "You don't have to"but he grabs her feet and puts them in his lap,grazing his palm on her honey tanned skin.

"I've booked an appointment with a Doctor,we're going to get your feet checked up"her eyes shock up,looking onto Lori's face which stayed calm and smiley. "N-no Lori,do you even realize what will happen if the media knows about it? I can't afford any scandals right now"

He puts oil over her feet,starting to massage gently as she winces when he puts a little pressure onto the hurting area. "Why are you so afraid of going to the Doctors just because of the media Love? It's not like it's the end of the world is it?"

She doesn't speaks,opens her mouth but closes it back. I can't tell you Lori,i don't wanna sound too desperate in front of you. He chuckles,seeing her being too lost in her own mind knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Even if your feet are deformed,or if you've a serious problem with your feet. No one's going to tell you to leave Vintorio or stop walking on ramps. I'm just worried about your feet love,you can walk on ramps and take your revenge as long as you'll like but i just can't compromise your health"

Exactly her fear. If she can't walk anymore,she would be asked to step down. Exactly what Abalkin did to her. She blinks her eyes to disappear the tears that were trying to leave her eyes. Thinking about the horrifying memories of her despair that she felt.

"Also,we need to practise a bit for the commercial,you remember right?"they both look at each other,him chuckling at her expressions. "Really?"she wasn't feeling interested even an ounce at the word dance. "Why do you hate it so much?"

"I just don't like it Lori,what's there to like about it?"yeah i remember why you hate it so much. Looking at her face,as he massages her feet and reminding the old memories filled with her.

A black leather dress that covered the most of your honey skin,straightened blonde hair that tried to hide your beauty now and then as the wind hit them,your eyes having the most beautiful glow in them with light makeup on your face that enhanced your freckles even more.

You just looked perfect that night,looking around to find someone to be with you yet staying alone,sitting at the corner with your food in your hand. The sadness twinkling in your eyes that made me just want to give you a tight hug and be there with you but you never let me approach you,not even letting me be near you everytime i came near you.

The dance floor filled up woth the university students but you weren't there. You just sat there,trying to hide your expressions and tears. Wanting to dance with someone,having to hold someone's hand and laugh like others while laughing.

"Lori?"she looked a bit worried,seeing him smiling at her yet his mind being elsewhere. "Yes Love?"and now he was present for her. "Whom were you thinking about? You were smiling so widely"she tucked her head at the side of the couch,wanting to know more about the mysterious person in front of her,massaging her feet softly never stopping once.

"You wanna know?"she nods. "There was a girl in my university,so quiet,so nonchalant. Never talked to someone,just minding your oen buisness and staying alone everywhere she went. Sometimes there were people who used to bully her and whenever i knew about that,i used to deal with them alone but my eyes always used to follow her everywhere she went,she had all my attention,everytime"