Muse 10.

Third person's pov:

"Where were you for godsake Jungkook? I was looking all over for you"the door slams shut as Samara's voice quietens. "Why? What's the matter?"jungkook's face that held so much frustration,annoyed her.

"What's with the tone Jungkook? I wanted you to decide me a dress to wear with these satin heels"his eyes wander down to her feet and a glimpse of y/n wearing the exact same shoes on her feet made him click his tongue.

"Wear anything Samara,i've not that spare time to be your stylist"his harsh comments riled her bitterness towards his attitude even more. She just turns around and starts to dress herself up,wanting to style herself in something like y/n used to do so,because she thought that she could be her or better than her.

"Is this okay Jungkook?"making him open his eyes inspite of the killing migraine,he just groans in disinterest. "You're seriously gonna wear that? For the love of god the dress looks hideous with those heels Samara. Y/n always used to look so good in everything she styled-"

"I'm not Y/n. Don't forget that"a small reminder had him plaster a halt to his words. She had pure disgust over her face,feeling disresoect of what he just said to her. "Yeah sorry,i forgot. You could never be y/n"heaving out a sigh,he gets to leave the room but she grabs his arn and makes him look towards her.

"You can't disrespect me like that Jungkook,i won't tolerate it"he turns himself fully towards her,eyes glaring down into her but she stands there confidently under his stare. "It wasn't a disrespect but the truth. You could never be like y/n" "stop comparing me to y/n" "then stop trying to be like her"

They both stare at each other,mouths shut. "Come out in 5 minutes now"and he leaves the room,massaging his forehead in vexation. Samara heaves out a sigh of discomfort,trying to calm her roaring mind down.

I don't know why he brings y/n between us. That woman just had to ruin everything huh?

"You seem nervous,what's up?"Lori's soft voice hits y/n's ears who opens her eyes to look straight ahead into the mirror,seeing him leaning against the door. "I don't know i'm just...hah...what do i do Lori?"he frowns,a little confused by her sudden hesitant state.

"About what?"she rubs her nape,trying to calm her mind and not just go crazy by the intensoty of thoughts in her mind that surrounded jungkook. "Jungkook and missouri met me just some minutes ago"eyes looking upto Lori who stands right beside her now,staring down at her.

"What did they say?"voice a little rigid this time,yet soft enough. "Again the same nonsense,trying to fool me to come back to them. Sometimes i wonder,what spell was i under for these past years that i never noticed their game till now? It makes me feel like the most stupid person ever"

She spoke her thoughts,her regrets,her observations meanwhile he took his time to focus on her features that he remembered from years ago. You weren't under a spell y/n. You were just a fool in love,someone who used to be so innocent,so bright and so bloomy.

You're just like how i remember you from years ago,those same features that my eyes would see everyday,the same pair of eyes in whom i looked for the first time and wanted to get to know you all,from your worst to your betters,you're just the y/n i used to remember.

But oh you beautiful soul,you were so majestically ruined by Jeon Jungkook. Those bright eyes now floating in dead sea,always drowned in water. Those beautiful features feeling so tired,that bewildering smile of yours appearing so rarely in front of me.

Your feet,they're deformed. So badly that it gives my whole body chills when i see them bare. My heart dives down in despair seeing the pain in her feet but she doesn't shows it in her face,making me wonder,how long? How long will you keep enduring the pain that you weren't meant to endure?