Muse 23.

Third person's pov:

The footsteps indicate to Jonas that someone was here to accompany him,his eyes sparking up to see a person standing in the dark,just his smile apparent to him creeping up to him.

"Who..are you?"he whispers,as the chain tangled to his ankle dangles when he tries to move. The door of the cell opens to let the person enter inside and jonas's blood runs cold when he clearly sees the person's face in front of him,towering over him like a maniac.

"Hello there,Jonas Sebastian"Lori chuckles,looking into joans's terrified eyes,seeing the lump going down his throat and it widens his smirk even more.

"Are we scared?"walking even more closer to him,jonas slides back knowing that he isn't just the nice and calm guy,but an actual devil when it comes to his woman,y/n.

"Trembling now?"his voice so darknening,enjoying his feared state wanting to enjoy every moment of it. "What do you want Lori?"he finally speaks up,making lori tilt his head loosely. "You poisoned Y/n. Right?"

Placing one of his feet on his bed right beside him. "I don't know anything about it"he chuckles at his response. "Deny it all you want but"putting down his foot,he grabs something out from his pocket and snaps it open,taking steps insanely closer to him.

"You know i've to take revenge right? Since,no one's allowed to touch my precious muse"as he keeps the pocket knife upon his neck and one hand muffling his mouth. "Shh,it won't hurt much if you won't move alot hm?"as his eyes widen in fear knowing that it was his end.

Some minutes later,lori comes out of the cell wiping his crimson colored hands and looks at the guard. He secretly hands him a stack of dollar bills,looking around and smirking. "Dispose of the body quietly okay?"adjusting his coat,he cracks his neck as he strides outside the prison,not leaving a single proof that he was even here.

Samara was checking out the new heels in her room when she gets a call from wn annoynomous person,making her roll her eyes in annoyance. "This asshole"as she picks up the call.

"What do you want now?"the annoyance so clear in her voice making the person on the other line laugh out loud. "We haven't even completed our task and you're already annoyed of me huh? Not really quite a good gesture Ms Samara"

Looking at herself in the mirror,from top to bottom she doesn't pays much attention to his words. "Shut up and just call your buisness"

"When are we posting that video? I can't wait to just post it and make everyone's dick hard"

Samara stops for a moment and scruches her nose in disgustingness from him. Such a bad mouthed asshole. "I wouldn't even dare to imagine how many times you've made yourself ejaculate watching that clip again and again huh? You premature ejaculate asshole"

The person on the other line scoffs,looking around as he clicks his tongue in anger,his mood being spoiled. "Ya better shut that big mouth of yours babe. I'm still being polite with you okay?"

She scoffs with a wide smirk,picking up the phone in his hands again. "Calm your dick down,i'll tell you when to post it,i want her to gain as much as popularity she wants then enjoy her downfall. Ne one gets back on their feet confidentally after their sex tape is leaked ya know?"

The wicked mind that samara held wasn't less than any other eles's. She was a bitch and she never missed any opportunity to show it. "I just want her away from jungkook. That bitch is so obsessed with him still,i'll deal with her pretty well"as she applies lipgloss on her lips,chuckling with evil scenarios roaming around her dirt filled mind.