Chapter 33 - Wreck

Dry comment section and less votes give zero motivation to write to be honest </3

I'll again vanish into thin air again with no motivation.

Ignore the mistakes~

As the night wore on, the dim glow in Jungkook's office remained a haven of tranquility. Taehyung, nestled in the embrace of peaceful slumber, began to stir.

His eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the subdued light that painted the room in hues of serenity. Jungkook's rhythmic strokes through Taehyung's hair had become a lullaby, easing him into wakefulness.

"Hey there," Jungkook whispered, his voice a gentle caress. Taehyung, still in the hazy realm between dreams and reality, offered a drowsy smile in response before moving his face more into Jungkook's neck.

The reality of the office setting seeped back in, and Jungkook, sensing Taehyung's awakening, withdrew slightly, "Slept well?" he asked, concern coloring his gaze.

Taehyung nodded, the remnants of sleep clinging to him, "Best sleep I got in the past few weeks, I swear."

Jungkook chuckled, the sound a melodic echo in the quiet room, "Well, I'm glad it worked. Need anything?"

Stretching languidly, Taehyung shook his head, "Just you.", the corners of his lips quirking up

"Me huh?", Jungkook pulled him closer till their lips touched lightly.

"Mhmm.", Taehyung teased which ended with a soft peck on Jungkook's lips.

He paused, "And maybe some food. I'm starving."

Jungkook grinned, standing up and offering a hand to Taehyung, "Let's fix that. How about we grab something to eat in the cafeteria? There's a decent spread there."

Taehyung accepted Jungkook's hand, pulling himself up with a contented sigh, "Sounds perfect."

After freshening up they made their way out of the office, the quietude of the night still enveloping the corridors. The cafeteria, though less glamorous than Jungkook's office, had a welcoming aura. The scent of freshly prepared food greeted them as they entered, and the hum of hushed conversations added a comforting backdrop to the scene.

Choosing a secluded corner, Taehyung and Jungkook settled at a table. Trays of diverse dishes lay before them, offering a tempting array of options. As they dug into their meals, the atmosphere shifted from the serene cocoon of Jungkook's office to a more casual, shared space.

They continued their meal, laughter and easy conversation filling the air. In the simplicity of the cafeteria, surrounded by the comforting aroma of food and the shared enjoyment of a meal, Taehyung and Jungkook found yet another dimension to their connection-an everyday intimacy that transcended the grandeur of their public lives.

|
The soft glow of office lights spilled into the parking lot as Jungkook and Taehyung emerged from the building after their quiet evening together. The air crackled with a sense of contentment, but a subtle tension lingered beneath the surface.

"Tae," Jungkook's voice carried a gentle insistence, "let me drop you home."

Taehyung, with his characteristic determination, shook his head, a playful smile gracing his lips. "Kook, I've got my car. Plus, I feel like driving today, that sleep is pumping energy in my nerves."

Jungkook's concern lingered, his eyes reflecting a protective warmth. "But Tae, -"

Cutting him off with a reassuring touch on his arm, Taehyung assured, "I promise, I'll drive carefully. You worry too much, I'll be fine Mr. Jeon."