Chapter 15 - Control

Hey guys<3

____________________________

"You are too tempting, you know?"

Jungkook's intrusive thoughts screamed at him to just smash his lips on Taehyung's.

But he held back his urge.

"And what makes me tempting Mr. Jeon?", Kim Taehyung was no help in this situation.

He was railing up Jungkook, because deep inside he too wanted this, he too wanted Jungkook to kiss him, to feel others lips on his own.

But to an extent he knew Jungkook would not kiss him, atleast not this early.

Watching Jungkook's control break was exciting for him.

But he didn't expect Jungkook to turn the table three sixty degree in a single moment.

Taehyung gasped when he felt a soft pair of lips pecking on the corner of his lips.

His eyes wide open in shock.

Jungkook moved a little back and looked into Taehyung's eyes, "This, this tempts me alot.", he said looking back at his lips which were hung open.

Though Taehyung played tough and wrapped his hand around Jungkook to rail him, he never wondered if he could feel his knees weak just by a single peck.

"Breathe Tae!", Jungkook panicked when Taehyung stood there frozen even forgetting how to breathe.

He rubbed Taehyung's back and tapped his cheeks, trying to bring him back from the trance. Which worked as Taehyung haved in a sharp breathe and looked everywhere except Jungkook.

Jungkook wanted to laugh at the flustered state of Taehyung, who had the audacity to provoke the CEO of Jeon enterprise and get away with it.

Even though the punishment was sweet, it did a lot of collateral damage to youngers mind.

" This was just a sneek peek to what's tempting me Tae."

Taehyung eyes widened like saucers.
But was quick to looked down shyly when he saw Jungkook's eyes on his lips again.

Jungkook tucked a loose strand of hair behind Taehyung's hair while he tilted his head to a side saying, "Let's go before I decide to do something that will make you even red."

The sentence was enough for Taehyung to go tomato.

Jungkook left his hold on Taehyung's waist and took a step back, ready to leave.

"This is cheating, you caught me off guard."

"As I said, you are quite tempting Kim Taehyung. I couldn't control!"

Taehyung bite his lower lips tightly and pushed Jungkook aside playfully and ran back towards the elevator, he had his heart racing hearing his full name.

Jungkook saying his full name was so sexy it made his insides flutter.

Jungkook ran behind Taehyung who was taking quick steps, "Hey, wait for me."

|

"It's been two days since we returned from New York and you still look very red Tae, I'm concerned are you sick or something? Should I call the doctor?", Mrs Choi asked Taehyung concernedly.

"I'm absolutely fine Maria.", Taehyung turned his head sideways back at reading some of the mails Mrs Choi had forwarded him regarding his shoots.

"Well then should I consider it as blushing then?", Mrs Choi coughed with a taunting smirk on her face.