Chapter 31 - White

Filler chapter...
Fluff
_______________________________

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, the soft sunlight filtering through the curtains, signaling that it was well past noon.

A gentle smile played on his lips as he stretched, reaching out to the empty space beside him, expecting to find Jungkook's warmth. However, the bed was empty.

Confusion crept into Taehyung's mind as he sat up, glancing around the room but there was no trace of his partner anywhere.

Then his eyes found a neatly folded note on the pillow where Jungkook usually lay. Picking it up, his eyes scanned the familiar handwriting.

"Happy birthday pretty boy.", a coy and bashful smile, painted with a subtle rosy blush, adorned Taehyung's face when he read the very first line, which concluded with a sweet and tender endearment directed exclusively at him.

"It's past noon so... Good afternoon sleeping beauty, you look way too cute when you are sleeping do you know that?", Taehyung could hear Jungkook's teasing voice in his mind as he read each word with full concentration.

"Stop blushing... There's a little surprise for you. But first, freshen up angel. -Kook", the note ended.

Taehyung covered his face with his palm, "What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook!", he whined and playfully kicked his legs in the air, feeling an overwhelming giddiness that took a moment to settle before he rose from the bed, his heart still fluttering.

Taehyung's heart fluttered with a mix of anticipation and curiosity. He quickly made his way to the bathroom, where another surprise awaited him.

The room was filled with the delicate fragrance of lavender, and a bath had already been prepared, complete with bubbles and petals scattered on the water's surface.

After brushing his teeth, he immersed himself in the soothing warmth, Taehyung couldn't help but marvel at Jungkook's thoughtfulness.

It was moments like these that made their unnamed feelings feel like a cherished fairytale. The water cradled him, washing away the remnants of sleep and leaving him feeling refreshed.

Emerging from the bath, he saw yet another sticky note on the large mirror, Taehyung wrapped himself in a fluffy towel and walked forward to grab the sticky note which read, "I don't know if you already saw it or not, but there are two boxes I've arranged for you on the couch. -Kook"

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion, he didn't see any box on the couch, or well he didn't care about noticing the couch because maybe the boy was busy looking for something else or someone else when he woke up, so he padded back into the bedroom.

Well, indeed there were two boxes on the couch. One was bigger than the other, both kept side to side.

"How did I overlook these?", he mumbled to himself but his eyes caught yet another note on the first box.

He shook his head with a smile that was never leaving his pink face from the moment he woke up.

"Turn the note on once you open both the boxes."

Taehyung did as said he sat on the couch and opened the smaller box first.

A soft gasp escaped his lips, eyes widened in surprise as he lifted the lid of the box, revealing the captivating emerald green heels nestled inside.

The vibrant color of the heels immediately caught his attention, and the richness of the emerald hue mirrored the gemstone of the necklace Jungkook had gifted him the night before. A genuine smile formed on Taehyung's face.