Chapter 27 - Purple

Am I late for an update? Yes I am!
Do I need to apologize? Yes I do!
Sowwie guys ╥﹏╥

______________________________

Taehyung woahed and wahed as jungkook speed up leaving their hyungs far far behind. All jungkook could hear was the buzzing air that flashed through his helmet and his angels constant cute giggles that had not stopped at any point.

When Taehyung turned his head to see where the hyungs, he saw the road void of vehicles.

"You are so cool kookie~", he screamed not really sure if Jungkook could even hear him with the way the air gushed around them with each passing second.

But his doubt was quick to slide away when he got a reply, "You wanna see something much cooler?", Jungkook asked as he slowly decreased the speed.

Taehyung hyper actively nodded clutching his hand tighter around elder torso, "Sure~"

Jungkook rode some more on the same path before halting the bike by the side.

Taehyung was in utter awe looking at the view he was surrounded in.

They were in the middle of an field filled with flowers which connected to a forest which looked like as if it was out of a fantasy novel or something, everywhere Taehyung's eyes landed it was a breathtaking hue of purple. It was field covered with different variants of purple flowers. The spots of brown and green in between the purple was doing justice to the view.

Taehyung unconsciously got off the bike and took his helmet off. He was speechless seeing the beauty of nature with his naked eyes, it was just too much to sink in.

"Is it cool?", Jungkook looked at the boy in front of him who was as usual busy admiring the view.

When he got no response he deliberately went closer to where Taehyung stood gawking the view and wrapped his arm around youngers waist pulling him back on to his chest.

Taehyung closed his eyes coming back to earth from his wonderland when he felt a wet kiss on his nape with a hand drawing patterns on his exposed waist.

"So, what do you think?", another kiss landed right below his ear lobe making a soft shiven run down his spin, leaving him too dazed to even reply.

But a low mumble of "Beautiful.", was all he could get, Jungkook knows very well how much Taehyung enjoys being mesmerized by sight seeing, so he just let the boy be and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist and lead him near the purple patch.

"There's more to it, others will follow soon so lets go first.", Jungkook stated as he lead the boy through a small path that was covered with tiny flowers making its almost disguised.

"How do you always find the most beautiful sceneries Kook, I've been on this island before but I've never even heard of a place like this existing. It's too pretty to be hidden.", Taehyung's curiosity took a toll and he ranted his thoughts as he followed Jungkook like a lost puppy with wide eyes still looking around not ready to miss a single detail.

Jungkook tilted his head as if thinking for a proper answer, "Not a lot of people know about this place, some locals do know about this place though."

"What about you? How did you find this paradise?", Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at Taehyung's choice of words, but he isn't wrong this place indeed is an paradise, a hidden gem gloried by the nature itself.

"Appa used to always take us here when we were younger, then we kind of remembered the path like the back of our hand, last night Yoongi hyung suggested to go here."