Chapter 5 - Vulnerable

Hello~
Ignore the mistakes and do comment I love reading them<3

____________________________

"There will be people who will support your decision and some may criticize you, but stay as you are Taehyung, you don't need to give explanation to anyone if you don't want to. People will forget these stuffs after screaming about it for two days. Don't think much about this.", Mrs. Choi tried to explain Taehyung who was in deep thoughts from the moment he sat in his car.

Kwon was being an ass while accepting the resignation letter, he was pissed to another level, why would not he be.

Vouge model, the face of Kwon Entertainment was walking off on him, it will surly lead to a great economic loss for his business.

But it was too late.

Taehyung was adamant to drive the car but Mrs. Choi strictly prohibit him from driving as he looked too overwhelmed with the situation he is in.

Taehyung was painfully silent, he had too many thoughts running in his mind, he was worried, scared, blank all at once.

How will he explain this to his parents?

How will they react?

Will they support him?

Will they leave him too?

Numerous what if's made his headache.

He groaned holding his head, pulling his hair, making his once neatly styled hair a mess.

"Tae, honey please calm down. Nothing is wrong! You did nothing wrong!", Mrs. Choi tried her best at convincing him with sweet nothings and seemed to work because, he closed his eyes and tried taking deep breaths to calm down from the sudden break down.

Momentarily they arrived at Taehyung's mansion.

Mrs. Choi left after making sure Taehyung ate his lunch after so many protests, as she was sure the boy could skip meals if he gets stressed.

Once Mrs. Choi left Taehyung rushed to his room and took some antidepressants as he knew, he will surely be affected by all the commotion that is soon going to follow after the official announcement of his resignation and divorce.

Taehyung laid on his bed and tried to get some sleep, but the un ending thoughts kept bugging him.

A stray tear rolled down his cheek but no sound came from his mouth he was too occupied in his thoughts he didn't know that he was crying silently.

Taehyung could physically feel the pain in his heart increasing with the time, he didn't remember the last time he felt his heart at ease.

|

"I swear Yeonjun you are having too much fun from this, aren't you?", Jungkook gritted out looking at his smug faced brother.

"I was not the one riding a bicycle late night, was I? and it wasn't you who saw me with someone hyung!".

Yeonjun had made Jungkook drop him at his university at morning, when the lectures finished he was quick to call his dear lovely brother to pick him up from the university.

He asked Jungkook to drive them to one of the expensive shopping malls.

When Yeonjun said he will give him a list, Jungkook had not expected anything less, but he surely did not imagine carrying his brothers shoppers around the mall following him like a puppy.

"What crime had I done in my past life?", Jungkook muttered still following Yeonjun.

"Umm you were my cruel hyung in the past life who gave me too many ice creams so I choke to death. I'm just getting my revenge.", Yeonjun stated as if nothing.