🇴​​🇳​​🇪

No one can predict who they are going to marry one day. You cannot picture that person and know that you will marry them. What if they aren't even real? What if you are just imagining someone you hope to be yours?

If you would have told 14 year old Jungkook that he would have found the love of his life when he was only 18, he would have laughed in your face. If you also would have told 14 year old Jungkook that he would then marry the love of his life just 3 years later, he would have probably been too stunned to move for the rest of his life.

He never would have imagined that he, a shy, average boy would have fallen in love and gotten married to an insanely beautiful and hardworking man. His man. That he loves with all his heart. If he had to describe his husband in one word it would be 'everything'.

He is one of the most sweetest boys you will ever meet. He goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy and healthy and he will stop at nothing to make sure he rights his wrongs. He knows how to make people laugh and he is willing to learn something completely foreign to him, if it will make Jungkook happy.

Long story short, he is everything. Jungkook's everything.

His name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. And Jungkook did not want to take anyone's last name if it wasn't Taehyung's. The minute that he saw Tae get down on his knee, he knew whole heartedly that he wanted to be a Kim. He wanted to be part of the amazing Kim family who has shown him nothing but love.

Tae proposed to him on their two year anniversary. He had taken Jungkook to the beach where he had asked him to be his boyfriend. He set up a spot full of purple flower petals (which are Jungkook's favorite), he lit candles and had soft music playing in the background. He told him that he will never ever love anyone as much as he loves Jungkook and that he wants to spend the rest of his life loving only him.

Well that changes today. In a good way of course.

🩷💙

It is date night in the Kim household. Tuesday and Thursday of each week are dedicated to the two of them spending quality time outside of their home. The rest of the days are spent inside or at work. They see each other plenty but sometimes it's nice to go have a fancy dinner together or watch the sunset instead of cuddling inside of their all too familiar humble home.

Today Jungkook got to pick what they do. The original plan for these dates was that Tae would pick what to do on Tuesdays and Jungkook would pick on Thursdays. But Tae wants to make sure that his Junkookie is as happy as can be so he usually picks something he knows Junkook will love. Not like. He has to love it.

Jungkook chose today however, and he chose to go to their favorite hilltop and watch the sunset. He loves nature, and he loves the nostalgia of returning to one of their favorite places where they used to spend so much time when they were just boyfriends. Now they are married and this place has quickly turned into one of Jungkook's comfort places. And he needs comfort right now because he has something big he wants to ask Taehyung and he is super nervous.

They have been married for a year and a half. They have two dogs, a doberman named Bam and a pomeranian named Yeontan. They live in a beautiful home in the city and they are completely stable financially. Tae had never pushed Jungkook to do something he doesn't want to do and that's just one thing he loves about him. This time, Jungkook has something he wants with Taehyung. He has thought long and hard about it. They have talked about having kids before but Tae swore he would never push Jungkook until he is completely ready. Well now he is. And he is going to tell him.

Tae is driving to their date night spot with Jungkook's fingers entwined with his. "Whatcha thinking about baby? Are you alright?" Tae kisses his knuckles. "I'm alright Tae. Promise," Jungkook smiles. He's not lying. He is alright. He's just very nervous. He wants to ask Taehyung if they can start trying for a baby.

"Okay my love if you promise," Tae smiles back at him. Now is not the time for him to get lost in those doe eyes. He is driving! He just squeezes Jungkook's hand tighter and puts his eyes back on the road.

🩷💙

They arrive at the hilltop a few minutes later. When Jungkook tries to open the door to get out, Tae reaches across his lap to pull it closed. "No no baby, you stay here," Tae demands nicely. Jungkook giggles and gives him a knowing look. Tae quickly gets out of his side of the car and runs around to the other side. He opens Jungkook's door and extends his hand. "We have arrived, your majesty, may I lead you to your blanket?" Tae smirks and Jungkook rolls his eyes playfully.

"Tae you don't have to do this every time I get out of the car love," Jungkook laughs. "Well my prince, I want to treat you like royalty so that is what I will do," Tae bows to kiss his hand. "Shall we?" He offers Jungkook his arm for him to link his arm through and they walk over to the blanket they set up. They always sit in a shaded area up against a tree so that they have something to lean against.

In this case, Tae sits down with his back against the tree. He reaches out his arms for Jungkook who then sits in between Tae's legs and sets his back against his chest. Tae wraps his arms around Jungkook's delicate waist and tucks his head in his neck, breathing in his sweet vanilla scent.

"Baby love?" Jungkook loves it when Tae calls him this. "Yes Tae?" He responds. "What had you so deep in thought in the car? I don't think I have ever seen you so quiet before," He whispers in Jungkook's ear. "I- uh.." Jungkook suddenly becomes quiet again. "Baby? Hey hey look at me, what's going on? Talk to me sweet boy," Tae turns Jungkook around so they are face to face. He places an encouraging kiss to his cheek and puts their foreheads together.

"Um.. I wanna ask you something b-but I'm really nervous.." Jungkook trails off. "My love, you can tell me absolutely anything. You have nothing to worry about I promise you," Tae kisses him sweetly and pulls him impossibly close. "You are my husband, baby. I am going to listen to everything you need to tell me okay?" Tae pushes a strand of hair behind Jungkook's ear and watches as he nods and takes a deep breath.

"We have been married for a year and a half... we have talked about this a c-couple of times and if you have changed your mind then I respect your decision but I want you to know that I-I am ready.." Jungkook takes a shaky breath. Tears are starting to form in the corners of his eyes. Happy tears? Scared tears? He doesn't know. All he knows is that he needs to do this. And Tae is giving him his most undivided attention. "Ready for what my love..?" Tae asks gently with a kiss to his temple.

"Tae I.." A tear falls and Tae kisses it away. "Take your time baby." Jungkook takes another deep but shaky breath. "You said we would w-wait until my body is ready. Until I-I am ready," Jungkook lets out. Tae thinks he knows what Jungkook is going to say but he wants to hear it from him. This is his big moment and he is so proud of him for doing it so bravely. "Go on, bun." Tae whispers. He is holding Jungkook so close to his chest. He peppers kisses on the top of his head to soothe him.

"I-I'm ready for a b-baby Tae.. I want to have a b-baby with you.." Jungkook chokes on a sob. "Oh my sweet Jungkookie, why are you crying? This is a happy moment for us! I am so proud of you for telling me, I know it must have been scary," Tae gives Jungkook a slow and reassuring kiss. Jungkook lets out a small whimper and nods in the kiss. "Darling if you know you are ready, and you really really want this, then we can start trying whenever you want. How does that sound?" Tae asks while stroking his cheek with his thumb.

"So you want a baby with me t-too?" Jungkook's voice quivers. "Baby of course I do. You are the love of my life. The thought of you carrying our sweet little one inside of you makes my heart melt with so much happiness. I have always wanted a baby with you, I was just waiting for you to be ready. Nothing happens until you are ready," Tae presses another gentle kiss to his lips.

"So can we start trying..? I know I'm ready and I really really want this," Jungkook admits. Tae just gazes into his doe eyes. He sees a thousand stars covering those eyes everytime he looks into them. He cups his cheeks and places kiss after kiss on Jungkook's face. "Yes, my love. We can start trying for our little baby."