​🇹​​🇭​​🇮​​🇷​​🇹​​🇪​​🇪​​🇳​

The room is filled with giggles of the birthday girl. It's Areun's 2nd birthday and Jimin And Yoongi invited her Uncles over to celebrate. The seven boys surround a cheery little girl who is listening to them sing her happy birthday. "Make a wish, Areunie!" Jimin tells her. She closes her eyes and thinks real hard about what to wish for.

She opens her eyes and takes a big deep breath in and blows out her candles. She smiles at everyone as they clap and cheer for her. "Uncle Kookoo gwess what Weunie wish for!" She squeals and reaches for Jungkook to pick her up. She always talks about herself in the third person, but since she's just a baby they let her.

Jungkook, who is sitting in a chair unlike everyone else, scoops her into his lap since the doctors says not to hold anything over 10 pounds for the rest of his pregnancy just to be safe. He is really close to having his baby. Realistically, she could come any day now and Him and Tae could not be more excited.

"Hmm.. I think you wished for a pony!" He pokes her belly. She lets out a happy laugh and shakes her head no. "What did you wish for, baby?" He asks her. She looks around to make sure everyone isnt looking and she leans into his ear to whisper, "I wished for Taetae an Kookoo's baby to be healthy." Jungkook pulls away with some tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Areun used her birthday wish to wish that Jungkook has a healthy baby. His heart bursts and he hangs his head low to hide his tears. "Why Kookoo crying? Did Weunie make him sad? I'm sowwy.." She says sadly. Before he is able to tell her that he isn't sad, she climbs off of his lap and walks to the living room to pull at Tae's leg.

"Hi birthday girl! Aw baby, why do you look so sad?" Tae crouches down to her eye level. "Weunie made Kookoo sad.." She says with a frown on her face. "Oh sweetie.. let's go talk to him, yeah? I'm sure there's a good reason for it. He loves his Areunie so much he would never be sad because of you I promise," he grabs her hand and lets her back to the table to talk to Jungkook.

He sees his husband with his head in his hands and his shoulders shaking. He rushes to his side and kneels on the floor. "Baby love what's wrong? Areunie thinks she made you sad and she came to get me," He pulls Jungkook's head from his hands and makes him look at him. He wipes his tears with his thumbs and pulls Areun closer to them both.

"Weunie sowwy Uncle Kookoo.." she says sadly. "N-no baby you didn't make Kookoo sad I p-promise. These are happy tears, okay?" He stutters. "Jungkookie love what happened?" He asked him. "S-she told me that she wished for our baby to be healthy and I started crying.." He whispers. "Oh baby.." Tae pulls Jungkook into a hug and kisses his temple. "Is Kookoo mad at Weunie?" She asks carefully 

"No baby I'm not mad at you I promise. You just made me so happy I couldn't help but cry. That's very sweet of you to use your birthday wish on our baby Areunie," Jungkook pulls her into the hug with him and Tae. "So Kookoo happy?" She asks. "Yes baby I'm very happy," he smiles at her.

"Yay! I love you Kookoo and Taetae!" She squeals. "We love you more Reunie," Tae tells her. He helps Jungkook stand up from his chair and then picks up Areunie and puts her on his hip. "Let's go join the others, my babies," he says. "I'll be right there Tae, I'm just gonna use the bathroom real quick," Jungkook replies. Tae tells him to be careful and walks with Areun to the living room.

He sits down on the couch in the living room where everyone else is sitting watching tv. "So Tae, Jungkookie is due pretty soon it seems?" Namjoon states. Tae situates Areun in his lap so she can see the tv too. "Yep! She can pretty much come any day now. We have all the bags packed, we are just waiting for her to tell us she is ready to come," Tae says. "I am so excited! I will definitely be her favorite uncle," Hobi says. Everyone laughs at him and turns their attention to the tv.

🩷💙

"TAE! TAE COME HERE!" Taehyung and the boys can bear Jungkook shouting from the bathroom. "Fuck," Tae curses. He moves Areun off his lap and bolts to the bathroom with everyone watching him with worried eyes. He knocks on the door. "Baby love what's going on? You're okay right? You sounded scared please tell me you are alright," he pleads. "Open the door Tae!" Jungkook sounds.. excited?

Tae slowly turns the doorknob and pushes the door open. He sees Jungkook standing in front of the sink with his hands on his stomach and taking deep breaths. "Baby..?" He doesn't understand what's happening.

"My water broke Tae."

Tae's eyes shoot open. He looks down and sees the puddle of liquid under Jungkook's feet. He cautiously walks towards his husband and grabs Jungkook's hands in his. "The baby is coming Tae, I could feel the contractions but I thought they weren't serious so I didn't say anything!" Jungkook panics slightly. "It's alright baby, it's okay. Let's get an ambulance here and take you to the hospital, yeah?" Tae assures him.

"Jiminie!" Tae calls for Jungkook's best friend. Jimin runs quickly to the bathroom and widens his eyes at the sight. "Jungkook's water broke, can you call an ambulance? I'm gonna sit him down here," Tae tells him. "Oh shit yeah! I'll call now," As he leaves the bathroom to call the ambulance.

"Sit down baby, don't stand, I don't want you to fall." Tae helps Jungkook sit down on the closed toilet lid and holds his hands tightly. "Are you in pain, love?" Tae asks him. "It's not bad right now, but I'm scared for when I actually have to push.. I've heard it hurts really bad," Jungkook says. Tae pulls their foreheads together.

"Listen to me darling, I know it will hurt, I know you are scared but I will be with you the whole time I promise. You are my big strong bunny, you can do it I know you can," Tae whispers. Jungkook giggles at the nickname and tugs Tae in for a sweet kiss.

"Tae the ambulance is here!" They hear Jimin yell from the living room. They assume everyone knows what is happening since they can hear lots of commotion coming from outside the bathroom door. Tae takes Jungkook's face in his palms, kissing his lips one more time.

"Let's go have our baby."