16 | New start

___

"Ahm~~ahh~~ Jun--jungkook " taehyung moaned loudly gripping hard on jungkook shoulder as he thrusts deep inside him.

" Love, you're still so tight " Jungkook grunts feeling the tight walls around his di*k making it hard for him to move he hold both breasts and squeeze it hardly as his hips buckle up and down as he thrusts deep inside his vagina taehyung moans his favorite music, whom he can hear day and night without Spotify annoying ads.

" Ahhhhh~~~"taehyunge shout loudly as he felt himself close to his organsm and in no time he cummed hard on his stomach jungkook di*k some droplets fell on bedsheet. Jungkook didn't stopped his thrusts in fact he increase his pace to reach his organsm his lips busy in marking taehyung already marked body again and again his naked body touching taehyung bare blossoms.

"Love, just few more Okay"
jungkook said softly giving more powerful thrusts into taehyung when he saw he was closing his eyes due to tiredness. Lastly after few more thrusts he release himself into c*ndom and moaned loudly in pleasure he want to cum inside taehyung but they're not ready for baby yet.

" I love you, my moon" jungkook whisper softly near taehyung ear giving slopy thrusts to release himself completely after few minutes he felt his each drop of semen had released in the condom.he fell on top of taehyung taking heavy breath to calm himself when he felt his breathe is now calm he Kissed on top of taehyung each breast he kissed his belly, belly button,neck,collor bones,jaw
forehead,both eyes,nose , cheeks Making him smile in his sleep only smile for which jungkook can die or kill,His jaan smile.

"I loub ucu too~~~" Tae reply in his sleep Jungkook chuckled and nosed taehyung bread cheeks.

He pulled out his di*k from taehyung vagina and get up from taehyung and get down the bed and walk inside of the bathroom to clean himself.

He come out in towel and took taehyung inside bathroom for bath.after bath he take him out and make him lay on the couch in meantime he cleaned thier dirty bedsheet, throw condom packet and lubes, he put new bedsheet and spray vanilla scented roomspray. He made taehyung wear his big size shirt and placed him on bed and covered him with duvet.

He also wear only sweatpants upper body naked and get inside of the duvet taking Sleeping taehyung in his arms and slept.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃

it's been more than 6months since they confess and make love and to say thier love only increases more as the day passes Taehyung passed with highest marks in his pg exam now he is more busy than before because of his study's and work but did jk complain? NO, a complete No Maybe he is obsessed or possessive over Tae but he is not that type of partner who will a thorn in his husband/wife success or education.he love his wife so much but that doesn't mean he will stop taehyung from his basic rights.he was angry at first knowing everyone will see his wife or maybe more but he calm himself down and understand that taehyung is his responsibility and a hidden treasure he can't let him hate him or get scared of him he can't take that. So he agreed with taehyung studies but told taehyung that he'll assigned bodyguards for him but taehyung obviously denied saying he doesn't want any unnecessary attention on him.

Jungkook being stubborn assigned bodyguards and warn them to protect taehyung from far not invading his privacy.he also inserted a chip in his wife phone so he can track him and keep an eye on him and protect him especially from his old enemy.

Jungkook? he is doing his work perfectly. He get nominated for most encounters in one year and get medal for his bravery. He is a complete different person in front of taehyung but a Lucifer for outside world.

Let's see for how long thier bond will stay or how long jungkook can hide his true self from taehyung Because if happiness come it comes with sadness.

(Sorry i just forgot about how jk made tae his, so here is the past story )

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

Jungkook finished his training for a complete police officer as DGP he knows everything about taemin who are completely unaware of a storm named jeon jungkook who will destroy thier happiness by his cunning acts.

Jungkook talk with his dad about loving someone but didn't told him whom he love. He knows his dad friendship with kim namjoon So he made his dad to talk with namjoon casually also made him invite in thier house to show him how much perfect or selfless he is, his behaviour win namjoon heart Who always wanted to have this type of husband for his son Rich plus gentlemen.
jungkook didn't ask about taehyung or for his hand for marriage because he know namjoon is an intelligent man he'll surely become suspicious of him like how he know taehyung even if he didn't met him ever So he firstly made namjoon to like him and let him see his acting.

He clicked many pictures of taemin sending them to namjoon secretly without telling him that he is the one who is sending them.he made namjoon suspicious of taehyung He made him doubt taehyung so much, that namjoon started to stalk taehyung on daily basis.

Jungkook even gave him all information about jimin through many hired man's of his, who made jimin characterless in front of namjoon. He made namjoon hate jimin to the core that namjoon will only think about him to set with taehyung for better future.

On taemin anniversary he was the one who called namjoon for informing about taemin whereabouts or what they were doing.he was the one who told his dad to ask taehyung hand for marriage.

Mingyu is his worker, he purposely send him to jimin for gaining his trust as he knows everything about jimin from birth till now. He was the one who provided job to jimin so that he can be away from taehyung. So he can make him his through every aspect. Make him cage in his lovecaze He make taehyung to see his perfect and polite side.He did everything to make tae his by hook or crook.

________