santa klaus NIKLAUS MIKAELSON

Credits to mrsmikaelsxn

pairing: niklaus mikaelson x female  reader

warnings: fluff, some gore/blood, nikki being your lapdog, possesive, kissing, cursing, humor that was needed in tvd

summary: just some scenes of you and nik being a dream couple

a/n: idk with this one but these scenes popped into my head and i thought they were cute

song: paper rings - taylor swift

"Niklaus!" you snap at him, as he stands at the doorway covered in blood

"Niklaus!" you snap at him, as he stands at the doorway covered in blood. You two were at a store and a guy accidentally backed into you. He decided that the man didn't deserve to see another day after bumping into your precious self.

"Sorry, love- actually no, he deserved it," Klaus shrugs holding his hands up.

"Well in that case... come a little closer," you giggle. He narrows his eyes at you, but of course listens. He takes a slow step into the room and freezes when he feels himself soaked in cold water.

You burst out laughing as he stares at the wall. He slowly turns to you, as you continue to laugh.

"Figured you needed a shower, you know, for all that blood," you get out in between you giggles.

"That's it, if I am cold, you're going to be cold too," he grins as he speeds towards you, bringing you into a cold hug.

"Nik! Let me go!"

"Now why would I do that?"

You were in the kitchen baking some cookies

You were in the kitchen baking some cookies. You had the trays of them sitting on the stove as they cooled. You put some on a plate and turn around to get a paper towel. As you look back at the dish, you notice one missing.

"Hm, that's weird," you frowned. This then happened two more times, you realized it had to be Klaus. Either that or the cookies just happen to disappear.

"Nikki darling, stop being a baby and hiding," you pout.  "Come out and face me like a real man," you try to say in a funny deep voice. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he suppresses a smirk.