in blood KLAUS MIKAELSON

Credits to s0ullex on tumblr

KLAUS MIKAELSON X FEM! READER

SUMMARYDuring Rose's visit to the Salvatore house, she tells them a tale of a broken love story between the village girl from 1690 and the original vampire during the secrete times of a blood bath.

Damon swished his drink around as he sat by the fire. Alongside him were Rose, Stefan, and Elena. "Aside from him wanting to catch Katherine, there was someone he'd once loved." She told them.

This piqued Damon's interest as he looked over at the British women. "This big bad wolf loved someone?" Damon asked. Rose nodded looking over at him. "What was her name?" Elena asked, speaking up.

"Valeria," Rose tells her. Which caused goosebumps to rise on her skin. "Do you think we could use her to bring Klaus out?" Stefan asked her. Rose shakes her head in disappointment.

She still didn't understand why they wanted to bring him out of the woods. He was like the boogeyman of the supernatural. He haunted people's dreams because once you were his enemy, it would stay like that until you were dead. Or paid in blood.

"She's dead. Even if that wasn't the case they'd hate each other anyways." Rose explained. Elena raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Why?" she asked.

"Because he was selfish and wanted her to be with him forever. For an eternity which-"

"Which means he wanted to turn her into a vampire?" Stefan said, finishing her sentence. Rose nodded.

"But before he could she died right in his arms. By the hands of his brother" She explained as they looked over at Damon, who was surprisingly quiet.

"Well, how about you tell us about this horror love story?" he snarkly said.

Rose rolled her eyes before sitting back and starting. "Valeria met Klaus in the year 1690. When the British were at war against the King..''

1690 Caraway Village

The village was filled with townfolk as kids ran around and people were at work. Fear and dread crowded all of their hearts after hearing the tales of crawlers of the night.

People in the town have been dying and going missing for the last few weeks. which caused worry to fill everyone, so they thought to stay together in town.

Valeria smiled at the kids as they ran past her, giggling. She sighed and grabbed the bucket before walking along the brick bridge.

The girl wasn't as scared of the crawlers as the rest of them. Yes, there were unknown deaths and missing people, but fear is what it'd want.

She heard footsteps behind her, causing her to turn around. Valeria sees nothing and sighs before turning around and seeing a man in front of her.

The girl jumps, causing her to drop the bucket. "I apologize," he expresses bending down to grab the bucket. "Why'd you scare me" she says resting her hand against her chest.

A small laugh comes from her, which causes him to smile. "Well, I didn't mean to love. I just saw you come across the bridge and needed to see you?" He explained. She rolled her eyes, playfully grabbing the bucket from his hands.