8. PlayTime✨

Finn POV

He sure has taken i liking to my baby sister. Thing is... he's my boss. I can't just tell him to get off her I work for him. Killer does what he wants and id be stupid to get in his way.

Especially when my sister is happily sitting in his lap. I can tell she's feeling him. It's obvious to everyone.

I wish dad and us hadn't been so protective now. I mean she's just so innocent. She probably doesn't even know what sex is.

How am I supposed to trust a man with her. Killer is 26 too. 8 years older than her. Oh I really don't like this. There's nothing we can do though. He's gonna to ruin her.

What's his is his, and I have a feeling he claimed my sister a while ago.

Anyways the most important thing is to end this mission. Then he will stop threatening us. Hopefully.

Ellie POV

I sit in mr killys lap enjoying feeling his big veiny hands. When my belly growls loudly.... Embarrassing myself again. He looks at me and says "are you hungry pretty girl?". I speak back quietly "yes mr Killy...sorry".

He looks at me deeply. "Don't apologise to me princess, you have nothing to be sorry for".

"O-okay ss—ory..." I say shifting my eyes down to my fingers. His lips curl into a small small and he says "I told you not to say sorry, baby. Do you need me to put you over my lap? Or do you understand?"

I giggle at him and simultaneously wet my panties. Maybe I do daddy....

"Get my girl some food, now!" He speaks in his authoritative voice to the men. I like that voice...

Once they cook me my food, they bring it over to me and I start eating the lasagna. I have about 10 mouth fulls and then my belly is full. Mr Killy looks at me and the plate that's still full of food.

"And the rest baby... " he says sternly. Before I can respond his phone rings.

He answers and speaks "yes?"

"I'm busy at the moment can it not wait?"

"Get Joshua to do it"

"What's more important than making sure my wife eats Henry?"

"Fine, I'll be there in 30" and then puts the phone down. He looks up to me ready to tell me he needs to leave. But I want him to stay, so I use my puppy eyes on him. Looking through my eyelashes I open my eyes and pout my lips at him.

He says nothing but picks his phone up and dials a number. Putting the phone to his ear, he waits a moment and then speaks "actually Henry I'm not coming. Loose the deal with jake. What's a million dollars to me anyway?" And then puts the phone down once again.

Oh that did sound quite important actually...

Then I get a brilliant idea 💡

I jump out of his lap, excitedly "Killy, do you like colouring??" Yay no stutter either haha.

He smiles at me "do you like colouring princess?"

I smile and nod my head ,"yes I do Killy"

He pauses and says "if you like it then yes, yes I do".

I clap excitedly and say "my colouring things are up in my room. Come with me" I reach out my hand for him to take it in his. He smiles back at me. "Alright princess" he accepts.

Killian POV

I take her hand and walk behind her up the stairs to her room. She smiles back at me as she walks hurriedly. All I can think about is her pretty smile and her silky thighs that are right in my face. Her thighs won't be the only thing in my face soon if she keeps acting so cutely.

We step into her room and I am not surprised at all by the aesthetic at all.

Although if I was to design a room for her it would be much grander

Although if I was to design a room for her it would be much grander.... She deserves more of her purple dreams.

"So the recurring theme is purple... you must really like it?" I say while shifting my eyes all around her room.

She stops. Turns around and glares at me through her eyebrows. Seems I've made her mad.

"LILAC" she says opening her eyes at me. I deeply chuckle at her. Isn't lilac, purple? Maybe I shouldn't debate with her on this. I apologise "oh I see, sorry princess. You are correct my love. Please forgive me pretty girl..." looking at her thought my eyelashes.

"Oh...ummm... it's okay mr Killy. I—I forgive y—-you.." she speaks shyly. Hmmm. I wanna make her blush though as well.

I walk over to her and close the gap between us. Bending down to her small height and looking at her innocently. I whisper "is there anything I can do to make up for it, pretty girl...".

I expect her to freeze or mumble or maybe even kiss her cheek. Oh no. Not my baby. She says something that surprises me and I open my eyes in shock.

"I—I w—-want.... I want you to get on your knees and say sorry" she starts shyly and then looks directly into my eyes intensely.

I am the leader of the largest mafia in the world, a feared man across continents and respected by many men. I do not get in my knees for anyone. For any reason. That is until now.

I stare at her still for a minute. Keeping my gaze intensely at her eyes, i drop to my knees instantly right in front of her. "My love I..." I start and she stops me.

"I want you to call me what you normally call me..." she says to me cutting me off.

Mhmm she is getting confident.

Okay baby. "My pretty girl I am..." i stop and grab her hands in mine. I kiss her hands. "So" I kiss again "so" again "so" again but I hold longer. "Sorry... daddy will never do it again"

She smiles and says "I forgive you Killy. Can we do some colouring now?" 

Authors note 📝

Guys it's Christmas Day and I posted. I have a few readers now. Thank you 🙏🏻

Much love

Shadow 💕