31. Catch Me💄

‼️Mature themes ahead‼️

Killian POV

She looked exquisite tonight. I wanted to rip that dress off her body and fuck her until she couldn't walk, right there in that ballroom. But no one else could see my pretty girl like that. She was mine. All mine. For my eyes only.

After a rather annoying night at least I find myself with my lover. If it wasn't for her I would never of hosted the ball, attended the ball, see all these fuckers that have the nerve to call me family. When she says she wants something I can't say no though. It's too hard for me. Her eyes make me just say yes to everything.

When we went outside I didn't expect her "fun" idea to be jumping into the water fountain. But there she was and then there I was. I watched her nose scrunch up as she laughed playing in the water, splashing me. Heaven to my eyes. Her dress soaked through and my shirt clung to me also.

Lifting her into my arms, my arms wrapped around her waist. I hold her up and swing her round in a circle. She giggles while she spun.

The music from the ballroom could be heard lightly, from the garden. Swinging her around to the music, kissing her deeply too.

Her lips soft and inviting. I pull myself back, biting my lip to stop myself from kissing her and never stopping. She tilts her head to the starry sky and smiles. In this moment I knew she was happy and I wanted that so badly. Her happy.

Her head tilts down back to me and I see a dark look inside her brown globes. Another "fun" idea.

"Killy could we go to the maze, ever since I got here I've wanted to go through it" she asks me, her eyes looking at me hopefully. Her cheeks tinted red from laughter.

Who was I to EVER deny my pretty girl of anything she wanted...

"Yes baby, come here" I hold out my hand and step out the fountain. Water drips from me as I do so. She walks to the edge and I lift her with one arm wrapped around her over the edge. Water dripping from her nose too. Smiling down at her, I lean in and kiss her nose. Kissing the water droplet off her.

Ellie POV

This was the best evening of my life, oh my gosh.

From getting dressed up to the mocktails to dancing with Killy to jumping into the fountain to now getting to go through the maze with Killy. He'd thrown his jacket off before getting into the fountain, so his now wet white shirt was all that covered him. His tattoos visible and his tanned skin pulling through the wet white shirt.

The maze was a good 5 minute walk away from the fountain. It was right at the back of the garden, where no one went. I was giddy and excited once we reached the maze. His hand on my lower back leading the way, gently. He looks down at me, the black starry sky above him and his eyes somehow darker than the sky. His hair dripping in water. His jawline clenched, his lips wet.

Like clockwork, at the same time rain pours down from the black sky and he smirks. Something dark in his eyes. He had an idea and I knew it. Here we go...

"Let's play a game printsessa (princess)..." he says with a smirk still playing on his face. He brings his large tatted hands up to my lips. Running his one thumb across my lips, cocking his head to one side. He was so beautiful. "Okay Killy" I smile back at him.

"You have to go through the maze as fast as possible and reach the maze tower. I'll count to 100 and then come after you" he tells me sternly.

"Ohhh okay daddy I understand... is there a prize?" I chirp up. Awww goody, I love prizes. Maybe I could get i new dress or something...