23. Bad Boy🪦

(Warning gruesome scenes)

Ellie POV

Killian is here. He stands there, in the doorway. His eyes moving from me to Mr Whyte back to me again. Trying to decipher what was going on before him. My face in panic and shock. Breathing hard.

"What are you doing with my wife?"He asks sternly, stalking towards us slowly. Mr Whyte steps back and lifts his chin up to killians height.

"Wife? Sir this is a private class and you have no authority to..." Mr Whyte starts, killian cuts in.

"You have no authority touching what's mine yet here we are" killian cocks his head to one side, his face growing angrier by the second.

"Killy he was acting weird and I think he was trying to touch me" I run over into killians arms. His arms instantly wrap around my body and he tilts my chin up, looking into my eyes.

"Well we can't have that can we baby girl" he smiles to me. I shake my head, wondering what killian was planning on doing to him. Killians gaze moves back onto Mr Whyte and his face instantly goes back to being hard.

"Go to the car moya zhena" he says handing the car keys to me. I shake my head "no please Killy I want to stay with you" looking up at him pleadingly and innocently.

(My wife)

All he says is "okayy". Mr Whyte's eyes started to look panicked and was looking at the door to escape but we stood in front of the door.

"Who is this disgusting ugly monster, beautiful woman?" Killian asks me, his eyes looking intently at Mr Whyte from head to toe. I take a deep breath "he's my history teacher, Mr Whyte killian" I tell him. He looks so mad right now.

"Teaching my pretty girl history, looking like that and acting like that? Tsk" killians eyes thin and he shakes his head slowly. He walks slowly with full confidence, rolling up his black shirt sleeves as he walks towards Mr Whyte.

Mr Whyte's head pushes backwards away from killian in panic. It's weird because Mr Whyte doesn't even know who killian is yet still knows not to mess with him.

Killians tattoo covered forearms were now on show. Between how he was acting right now and the way he looks right now, I was feeling needy.

Killian grabs a chair and slams it into the floor, making me and Mr Whyte jump. "Sit" killian growls out his Russian accent now coming through in rage. Mr Whyte frantically sat immediately, tripping over his own feet.

Killian bends down in front of him, their eyes now the same height. Taking a good look at him and then standing back up straight. He turns to me "pretty girl come here" he holds his hand out for me to take. Walking forward, I take his hand into mine. He grabs the front on my neck with one hand, the other hand running down my front slowly. His 6'5 frame looking down at my 5'2 frame. "I have a lesson for your teacher babygirl"he smirks at me.

I lick my lips, god I want him so badly right now. "Looking at my girl in her little skirts, bad move. Now I have to cut his eyes out from his head" he kisses me passionately, while I hear Mr Whyte cry and beg "please I'm sorry. I did not know she was yours. Please is this a joke?"

Killian pulls away from my lips and turns his head towards Mr Whyte "I never joke, disgusting monster. Now, don't interrupt me and my little girl again. Else I'll cut out your tongue as well as your eyes" killian turns back to me and takes me back in his mouth. Our tongue lapping each others. His hands roam my body everywhere. He looks at me like Mr Whyte isn't even here with us. "I like this skirt princess...I prefer what's underneath it though" he smirks. I smile up at him, I'm so needy for him now.