32. Sick🥹

Ellie POV

There was a light breeze running across my face, birds chirping and my eye lids were looking up into something bright. Something heavy laid on my lower stomach and quiet breathing below me.

Opening my eyes slowly, I see a bright warm sky above me. Birds flew above me and I immediately remembered last night. My eyes dropped down to see a sleeping killian lying on me, using me as a pillow and my body was still naked. He looked so peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to wake him. However i suddenly have this massive urge to be sick, so I jolt up waking him up and sick over the side of the maze tower. Looking down into the maze and taking in my surroundings. It looked so pretty in the day, last night it was kinda scary.

"Baby are you okay?" Killian comes over to me kissing my temple. I turn around to him and nod with a smile. "Are you sick?" He asks me with concerned eyes, stroking my hair out of my face.

"I think I need to go to bed" I tell him trying not to worry him. He searches my eyes in worry, holding my face in his hands. He nods, grabbing his now dry shirt and wrapping it around me. He buckles his trousers back up and takes my hand. But my legs hurt and I struggle walking. He turns to me and picks me up bridal style. My eyes shut as I relax in his arms. I can felt him walk down some sets of stairs and walk a while before my mind stops.

—————————————————————————

I can hear talking, I'm warm and I can feel softness around me. But also something holding me, wrapping me up. My eyes flutter open and I can see killian holding me with a worried look on his face. I'm wrapped up in the blankets of our bed. Josh and Jase are in the room too, also with worried faces. Then there is another man, he looks like a doctor.

"Hey baby, you're gonna be okay printsessa" he hushes me and kisses my forehead. I just smile up at him. "The doctors going to help you red" Jase smiles with worry. I smile at him too.

"Can you start the tests immediately then? We need to know what's wrong with her..." josh says to the doctor harshly. Aww they are worrying about me. Killian just stares down me.

I go to speak opening my mouth but Killy presses his finger over my lips lightly stopping me. "Don't worry baby we are going to sort everything, you don't need to say anything. Just rest for me, in my arms" he tells me quietly.

The doctor starts to get things out of his briefcase and puts them down on the bed. "I think she's sick because she was out in the rain all night" Killy confesses clearly annoyed with himself. "I sorry baby I shouldn't of let you be out there in the cold. Now your sick because of me" he pulls me in closer to him. I shake my head and he hushes me more "shhh it's okay".

The doctor walks over to the edge of the bed. "Yes I assume it's just a common cold then, nothing to worry about at all Killer" the doctor speaks. "I'm dr. Walters it's nice to meet you nasha koroleva" he introduces himself and I go to speak again as he pulls out some of his equipment. Putting it on my chest.

(Our queen)

"Just take a deep breath, please just relax" he tells me and I shut up again.

After a moment he takes the equipment back again and writes something down on his notebook. He occasionally looks up at me to study my face.

I go to speak again and they all shh me. "It's okay baby" "it's okay red" "you're okay little koroleva" "please relax I can help you". They say. I shake my head and pull killians finger off my lips.

"I think I have a baby in me" I get out before they hush me again. Killians face drops. Dr walters nods almost like "ohhh that's it". Jase grins. Josh's eyes are wide and continues to blink.

"Yeah I think I'm pregnant, I mean I'm super hungry all the time, I haven't got my period and it's not like we've been careful. If I was sick from the cold I would be sneezing and coughing not throwing up, right doc?" I jump up in excitement to the doctor. They all instantly look up to the doctor for questions. "Well yes, I would say so too" he holds out a long white stick "here's a test, go to the bathroom and read the instructions" the doctor tells me.

I run off the bed and into the bathroom. Taking the test from his hands. I go into the bathroom and start to read the instructions. Hearing a knock on the door I lift my head up. "Pretty girl do you need some help?" Killy asks me, peeking his head around the door. I grin and nod my head excitedly. He opens the door and walks to me. Taking my hands in his. "You need to pee on it I think baby" he tells me. "Yep I think so too".

He turns around to let me pee. Taking out the stick and peeing on the side the instructions told me too. Once I'm doing peeing, I wipe myself clean. Still in killians shirt I don't have to pull up my panties or anything.

"I'm done, come look Killy" I shout up to him. Looking at the stick in my hand, but it's just blank. He looks down at the stick and back at me. "Says here we have to wait 5 minutes" he tells me looking at the instructions.

"IS SHE PREGNANT THEN??!" Jase shouts from the bedroom. We both eye roll him and smile at each other. "Fuck off jason" Killy shouts back and slap his forearm lightly for his curse. He smirks, the one corner of his mouth tilting up.

What feels like a million years later, I can see words forming on the stick.

PREGNANT ➕

And then that look again... he looks at me with full love. I jump forward and kiss him. His lips so soft and gentle. He smiles at me. "I'm pregnant Killy, I have a baby inside me" I jump around the bathroom in excitement. I'm having a baby. It's so exciting. Imagine the outfits... shopping!!!

His smile drops and he looks sad to the floor. I panic, he doesn't want the baby does he? My face turns sad. "You don't want it Killy?" I ask him sadly. His eyes pick back up at me and he walks over to me. Kissing me hard and lovingly. "Ive wanted this moment since the day i saw you pretty girl... I'm mad at myself. You were in the cold and everything while pregnant with my baby. You could of got hurt. The baby. Our baby could of got hurt... the thought of loosing this is too much for me to bare... we need to check the baby as soon as possible pretty girl. I need to know she's okay" he holds my face with his hands.

"She?" I smirk. He smiles "i want a baby girl" he tells me. Pecking my lips. "Just like you".

Authors note 📝

Smaller chapter but I write another. Honestly I didn't have time to write this. Like genuinely fucked myself over writing this now but you guys want more so here you are...

Do you think it's a girl or a boy???

Shadow 🥹❤️